General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest Howaythetoon

Clarky’s youngin looks very impressive in this footage, apparently very highly rated. Fully expecting him to be poached before signing professional contract.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/54256235

Looks a good prospect, dunno if good or bad but my 6 year old and half his team mates do the same drills and can master a lot of the skills/tricks on that video already, bodes well for future of our game surely, if no doubt not our club :lol:

Also says there's been confirmed Covid cases in the academy, so they're being kept separate from the first team.

"Could this be the reason behind MoneyMikeAshley's silence? Were these two high ranking staff members behind the account? It's too early to come to any hard conclusions but in this reporter's mind the answer is yes"

jr15yDY.png

Also says there's been confirmed Covid cases in the academy, so they're being kept separate from the first team.

"Could this be the reason behind MoneyMikeAshley's silence? Were these two high ranking staff members behind the account? It's too early to come to any hard conclusions but in this reporter's mind the answer is yes"

jr15yDY.png

:lol:

Was thinking the other day when reading the Rondon article, isn't it class when foreign players play for us and fall in love with the club/city?

Solano, Jonas, Krul, loads more. Then you get the opposite with players like Jenas and Owen

Was thinking the other day when reading the Rondon article, isn't it class when foreign players play for us and fall in love with the club/city?

Solano, Jonas, Krul, loads more. Then you get the opposite with players like Jenas and Owen

I love that too.

Also when players that have been elsewhere in the UK just seem to settle on us as their club even after they've left or retired. Noticed Raylor on twitter the other day, profile pic and banner still of him in a toon kit and tweeting about the teamsheet before the game.

I love that too.

Also when players that have been elsewhere in the UK just seem to settle on us as their club even after they've left or retired. Noticed Raylor on twitter the other day, profile pic and banner still of him in a toon kit and tweeting about the teamsheet before the game.

Rumour has it Jenas never said the 'goldfish bowl' comment. That came from Souness.

I love that too.

Mike Williamson too. I also bet Olly Bernard wouldn’t have imagined 20 years ago that he’d own a restaurant in Blyth.

Does that mean every game is no longer being shown live?

I think it was initially only confirmed until the end of Sept but that was with getting people back in stadiums after but obviously that’s not going to happen now. So they’ll probs still show em.