Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

"Steve Bruce wants clarity over his position at Newcastle, so I will give it to him: if anyone with serious money gets a takeover across the line, you won't be staying on as gaffer"

Get in Stan Collymore!

"Steve Bruce wants clarity over his position at Newcastle, so I will give it to him: if anyone with serious money gets a takeover across the line, you won't be staying on as gaffer"

Get in Stan Collymore!

:clap:

Finally a pundit telling it how it is, may be to do with the long running fued between the 2 but I’ll still take it

Give Bruce the job

Jamie Carragher

Gary Neville

Shola

Jamie Redknapp

Sourness

Danny Murphy

Phil Neville

Charlie Nicolas

Don’t give Bruce the job

Stan Collymore

Get Shaun Dyche in

Ally Mccoist

Finally a pundit telling it how it is, may be to do with the long running fued between the 2 but I’ll still take it

Give Bruce the job

Jamie Carragher

Gary Neville

Shola

Jamie Redknapp

Sourness

Danny Murphy

Phil Neville

Charlie Nicolas

Don’t give Bruce the job

Stan Collymore

Get Shaun Dyche in

Ally Mccoist

Who'd have thunk that a bunch of ex-man utd and Liverpool players would like a potentially new title contender to have the worst possible manager

Give Bruce the job

Jamie Carragher

Gary Neville

Shola

Jamie Redknapp

Sourness

Danny Murphy

Phil Neville

Charlie Nicolas

Don’t give Bruce the job

Stan Collymore

Get Shaun Dyche in

Ally Mccoist

Who'd have thunk that a bunch of ex-man utd and Liverpool players would like a potentially new title contender to have the worst possible manager

Looks like a list of golfing buddies to me.

Give Bruce the job

Jamie Carragher

Gary Neville

Shola

Jamie Redknapp

Sourness

Danny Murphy

Phil Neville

Charlie Nicolas

Don’t give Bruce the job

Stan Collymore

Get Shaun Dyche in

Ally Mccoist

What’s the feud between them about?

Bruce called Collymore an idiot years back after getting stick about naming Beckham man of the match in an England game where he came on as sub, refusing to do post match interviews with him, Collymore branded some of villas performances under as purgid, then slammed Mike Ashley when Bruce got appointed at Newcastle

“Steve Bruce offers management from the 1980s – his Newcastle appointment makes me angry”

Pretty spot on with this

“Newcastle is like a rotting corpse and if I was a fan I’d think ‘stuff this’.

It’s almost like Ashley has looked at it and thought, ‘What appointment can we make to most upset our supporters?

While Bruce will probably keep Newcastle up, it won’t be pretty. And for £500 or £600 a season, pretty football is the very least fans should be able to expect.”

Bruce called Collymore an idiot years back after getting stick about naming Beckham man of the match in an England game where he came on as sub, refusing to do post match interviews with him, Collymore branded some of villas performances under as purgid, then slammed Mike Ashley when Bruce got appointed at Newcastle

“Steve Bruce offers management from the 1980s – his Newcastle appointment makes me angry”

Pretty spot on with this

“Newcastle is like a rotting corpse and if I was a fan I’d think ‘stuff this’.

It’s almost like Ashley has looked at it and thought, ‘What appointment can we make to most upset our supporters?

While Bruce will probably keep Newcastle up, it won’t be pretty. And for £500 or £600 a season, pretty football is the very least fans should be able to expect.”

Nice one cheers. Had no idea about this :thup:

Collymore's had a bit of a reputation down the years as a loudmouth twat, but while he can grate at times, I do like that he's prepared to break from the old boy's network who spend all their time patting each other on the back.

He was on SSN saying he's checked the average points of the last 5 years and it was about 42, doesn't sound right but no fucking way can I be arsed proving otherwise [emoji38]

He’s right unfortunately. (Well nearer 43 but still shite).

49, 39, 37, 44, 45.