Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I picture him drawing up his transfer wish list if we got taken over and it’s him in the ‘kin hell David Squires cartoon...writing it out.

1. Alex Bruce

2. Dybala

3. De Bruyne

4. Cavani

5. Koulibaly

6. Elmohamady

Disgusting clueless beast.

As I posted in the match thread he fucked the first half, but second half did everything right imo. Gayle scores and he's done a great job imo.

Credit where it's due.

Credit where it's due?

For doing exactly what?

for the tactical change at the start of the second half that got us back in the game, saw us winning the ball higher up the pitch, got ASM on the ball more who created a gilt edged chance for gayle who fucked it

should have been 1-1 then who knows

it's kind of sad that +30 games into the season i felt compelled to write what i did because it's honestly the first time i can remember bruce making a clear tactical change that improved things for us :lol:

As I posted in the match thread he fucked the first half, but second half did everything right imo. Gayle scores and he's done a great job imo.

Credit where it's due.

Credit where it's due?

For doing exactly what?

for the tactical change at the start of the second half that got us back in the game, saw us winning the ball higher up the pitch, got ASM on the ball more who created a gilt edged chance for gayle who fucked it

it's kind of sad that +30 games into the season i felt compelled to write what i did because it's honestly the first time i can remember bruce making a clear tactical change that improved things for us :lol:

The change in tactics did help us but I don't think you can play the "it should have been 1-1" card without acknowledging it could have easily been 3-0 by half time.

Credit where it's due.

Credit where it's due?

For doing exactly what?

The change in tactics did help us but I don't think you can play the "it should have been 1-1" card without acknowledging it could have easily been 3-0 by half time.

of course i can, because it was 1-0 not 3-0 and that goal would have made it 1-1 :lol:

i also stated he fucked the first half massively, there's no doubt about that, and was very lucky to be only one down

Gayle's chance would have been over-ruled by VAR for a foul anyway!

Still no stick for this numpty's tactics I see!

Rafa would've been publically hung, drawn and quartered by the 'expert' ex-pro's in the media if he's served up that first half yesterday.

Good Ole Stevie though cannot be expected to 'have a go' and he's done as well as can be expected with what he's got. Poor fella. Deserves his chance. Nice man.

Rafa would've been publically hung, drawn and quartered by the 'expert' ex-pro's in the media if he's served up that first half yesterday.

Good Ole Stevie though cannot be expected to 'have a go' and he's done as well as can be expected with what he's got. Poor fella. Deserves his chance. Nice man.

Yep!

Fantastic job blah blah - Neil Custis said on the Sunday Supplement last weekend that it should be either him or Wilder for manager of the year  :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's directly related to bruce but i'm taken aback at the shite level of analysis at HT from all of them on BBC like, amounted to:

Q: what can newcastle do?

A: hope they don't score 10 lol

think that's why i was amazed to see bruce actually make a clear tactical change :lol:

Yep!

Fantastic job blah blah - Neil Custis said on the Sunday Supplement last weekend that it should be either him or Wilder for manager of the year  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Manager of the fucking year.

Wouldn't trust him to manage my local Tesco.

Don't think it would have, looked to me like Otamendi just fell over

Don't think it would have, looked to me like Otamendi just fell over

I bet Stifler could weigh in with an opinion.

Sad that he lied to the hardworking fans who pay his wages about playing his strongest XI in the cups. Playing his fans for mugs just like his good friend Mike Ashley. Shows how much respect he has for them and his alleged hometown club.

Yep!

Your comments here are shocking really.

Then again I guess the lad isn't up during the day writing on a forum about a guy he doesn't even know, no maybe he's too busy you know with managing the club he grew up supporting, earning more money in a week then what people on here will earn in a year, getting to go home to his wife and child at the end of the day. If he puts in the work then one day when he's at work he might win a derby, with a bit of good luck he might even win the cup final. Aye but go ahead, mock the lad on his looks, hate him before he's done a full season for us, because he's got nothing on any of you. I mean how can compete with half the people on here who one day if they work hard enough and sacrifice all their time possibly including time supporting us, or even valuable family time then one day when some of you go to work you might be promoted to the position of deputy shift supervisor at the Tesco's down the road, or possibly even PA to the PA, to the PA of the big boss.

Yep!

Then again I guess the lad isn't up during the day writing on a forum about a guy he doesn't even know, no maybe he's too busy you know with managing the club he grew up supporting, earning more money in a week then what people on here will earn in a year, getting to go home to his wife and child at the end of the day. If he puts in the work then one day when he's at work he might win a derby, with a bit of good luck he might even win the cup final. Aye but go ahead, mock the lad on his looks, hate him before he's done a full season for us, because he's got nothing on any of you. I mean how can compete with half the people on here who one day if they work hard enough and sacrifice all their time possibly including time supporting us, or even valuable family time then one day when some of you go to work you might be promoted to the position of deputy shift supervisor at the Tesco's down the road, or possibly even PA to the PA, to the PA of the big boss.

The real N-O meta here. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Yep!

:lol: :lol:

Yep!

Sorry Samp.....Pilko :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep!

Read the Colback thread.

Yep!

Read the Colback thread.

Oh missed that :lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant.