Norwich City 3-1 Newcastle United - 17/08/19

Disco

I watched today and that's probably the last time I will for a while. We weren't in the game from kickoff and were schooled by a Championship side. Not going to waste any more time watching this drivel in future weeks, general MoTD viewing aside.

Not gonna call Shearer a disgrace man, he's already laid clear he told bruce not to take the job and is ont eh record criticising ashley. He prolly will go easy on bruce but nor is he going to be apologisng for ashley

Not gonna call Shearer a disgrace man, he's already laid clear he told bruce not to take the job and is ont eh record criticising ashley. He prolly will go easy on bruce but nor is he going to be apologisng for ashley

The performance of the team is down to the manager tbh. There may be context and a background story but any manager is judged on results, a complete capitulation away at a newly promoted team is fucking shocking and I’d expect Shearer to say so too.

He won't. Pat butcher is his mate isn't he. Disgrace if he doesn't lay into Ashley and the club like

Wut

He laid into Ashley and the club for 2 minutes in the Arsenal game preview, pointed out that we hadn't really spent Jack this season and the previous decade and reminded everyone of how he got jerked around during his short stint