Norwich City 3-1 Newcastle United - 17/08/19

Disco

Bruce;

"We didn't do enough with/without the ball. We have to be better than we were today and have to do more. Missed a couple of wonderful chances in the first half. We have to be more clincal with chances. Krafth is a seasoned international and improve. Joelinton went off with a knock. Can understand fans will be unhappy and he will be ready for any flak that comes his way"

Someone's changed their tune.... :whistle:

Nope. I still like a lot of our players and will not be on here everyday continuously posting the same complaints over and over again. Having a go at the players, the manager and other fans.

I watch the games and I actually comment and discuss what has taken place, rather than ranting and raving like a lunatic.

This should not be very difficult to understand. But it's seemingly incredibly difficult for you.

hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa, what a load of shite, no chance of this getting better.

Can't wait to see Ashley's face in a few weeks when he dares to show up and we are already adrift at the bottom of the league.

Bruce must know already that he will be gone before the end of the season and we will have a mad gamble on some past it big name european manager for the last 10 games in a desperate attempt to stay up.

Bring it on you fat corner shop owning fucktard  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

In Pardew there was a charlatan(fit the regime perfectly).

Bruce is just plain stupid...I can see this burning down fairly quickly.

Without any understanding on how to put the players to work, i can see the players not caring. Maybe when the players stop caring , the fans will stop caring. 

Genuine question where have you seen in Bruce's work that he was competent?

His former sides in the Premier League and the promotion battles (Wigan, Sunderland, Villa, etc.) always seemed to be at least fairly organised and hardworking. His teams have at this level have uniformly been quite rubbish in terms of talent, and his record isn't particularly poor given that. An average manager for below average sides.

3 midfielders needs to go ASAP for us to have any chance this year. Should be no reason for it with 5 at the back. Not like we even have any attacking box-to-box mids anyway.

I really do not understand it. The odd part to me is that they are playing fairly open and "attacking" football despite fielding an excess of defensively oriented players. The result is just poor attacking output and gaps at the back for no reason.

Part of Joelinton's isolation is down to Almiron drifting around way too much now too I think.

He should really be more of a second striker than an attacking midfielder in this setup, and two of the midfield three should be getting up the pitch to then support Almiron and Joelinton.

Love kakas trolling man. Only appears after a game to wind people up.

You're obsessed.

I actually have stuff to get on with during the week thank you very much.

You should try getting a life outside of football then maybe it wouldn't make you so crazy.

Genuine question where have you seen in Bruce's work that he was competent?

His former sides in the Premier League and the promotion battles (Wigan, Sunderland, Villa, etc.) always seemed to be at least fairly organised and hardworking. His teams have at this level have uniformly been quite rubbish in terms of talent, and his record isn't particularly poor given that. An average manager for below average sides.

3 midfielders needs to go ASAP for us to have any chance this year. Should be no reason for it with 5 at the back. Not like we even have any attacking box-to-box mids anyway.

I really do not understand it. The odd part to me is that they are playing fairly open and "attacking" football despite fielding an excess of defensively oriented players. The result is just poor attacking output and gaps at the back for no reason.

Don't know where you saw this organisation, I have always been non-plussed as to why he was highly rated. I still don't know what is general style of play is, the only thing I can remember from his Sunderland days is us hammering them 5-1.

Part of Joelinton's isolation is down to Almiron drifting around way too much now too I think.

He should really be more of a second striker than an attacking midfielder in this setup, and two of the midfield three should be getting up the pitch to then support Almiron and Joelinton.

It's simply a poor system that's asking players to do things they're not naturally inclined to do.

Having Hayden being an attacking outlet makes no sense at all

He should be in Ki's position. He has legs and energy to cover the pitch. Shelvey and Ki are way to slow.

Even teams in the championship have since started employing more promising young coaches from abroad, while we brought in Bruce.

One of them has administered us a thorough beating today.

Would have been so easy for us to get a coach like theirs this summer.

Farcical.

:lol:

You talk as if we're not owned by a massive cunt who hates us and has nothing but malign intentions for the club. Going on as if Bruce is the issue is ridiculous.

Loved how Norwich used their full backs, it was a lot like how Liverpool and City use theirs, they both terrorised our full backs and pushed us right back with players running backward towards goal panicked.

Something we don't have.

Before he arrived , i presumed bruce was a fairly defensive minded manager.

I suspect ashley has told him he must play attacking football as part of the deal.

Its been mentioned a few times  attacking this , attacking that....

Ashleys signings  ashleys tactics.

We're not playing attacking football. It's just PR rehortic he's been told to spin in the media to try and rubbish Rafa.

His tactics are shite because he's incompetent and on record as saying he doesn't believe in tactics.

We're not playing attacking football. It's just PR rehortic he's been told to spin in the media to try and rubbish Rafa.

His tactics are shite because he's incompetent and on record as saying he doesn't believe in tactics.

Yeah, I agree.

No different from Pardew continuously claiming he was all about front foot football.