Norwich City 3-1 Newcastle United - 17/08/19

Disco

This Pukki must have been a 80 mill striker. Bet the fat fuck wish he could compete with the mights of Norwich in the transfermarket :lol:

And now Jonnyboy cant take it anymore and throwing in the towel.

This Pukki must have been a 80 mill striker. Bet the fat fuck wish he could compete with the mights of Norwich in the transfermarket :lol:

And now Jonnyboy cant take it anymore and throwing in the towel.

He's too old. No resale value. Norwich have been mugged.

Very very bad game from Joelinton today.

Fuck Ashley man, but I don't how any of you who want us down all the way to League 1 for him to sell are so certain we would get better owners than him down there.

Not going to any of the games or paying anything to the club myself, but I am not so confident it'll be all rosey if he sells us at such a shit state.

The players and manager will not recover from a thumping of Norwich.

All had to perform very well today and get a win with the pressure as it is.

Norwich have an injury crisis too, I think they said. Wow.

Very very bad game from Joelinton today.

f*** Ashley man, but I don't how any of you who want us down all the way to League 1 for him to sell are so certain we would get better owners than him down there.

Not going to any of the games or paying anything to the club myself, but I am not so confident it'll be all rosey if he sells us at such a s*** state.

Well we wont get any new owners in the PL, so there's that.. At least we would have some hope and aspirations.

It will be amusing how many millions in value our CBs were at the start of the season compared to how much they will be worth by teh end of the season will amount to. Cheap coach = cheap sell on values. Another genius move by Ashley.