Norwich City 3-1 Newcastle United - 17/08/19

Disco

The reason I prefer it, is because it seems like the only other alternative for the fat fuck to get out of the club. every time he has tried to sell it, it seems like moves goalposts and then it just falls through. This is not the club I fell in love with, this is but a shell of what it was. And giving him more money to support his shit behavior is out of the question, the less money he can get the better. We are stuck with him until he doesnt feel its economic enough for him to keep the club or he dies. So the worse we do, the less we will be worth, the less money the fat fuck will get. Rafa was the last thing that gave me hope. Now we have a clueless cunt that is stuck with dinosaur football tactics and doesnt even know where his players can play.

Guest godzilla

Honestly can't believe how many are glad there team are getting beat f***ing embarrassing go and support another club then

You honestly can’t understand it? Seriously?? People are sick of Ashley and want their club back. It’s pretty clear why people are doing it.

Sorry it's f***ing sad, don't go, on't watch, protest but to actually want your team to get bet  :embarrassed:

Therr it is again..IT ISNT OUR FUCKONG TEAM

sad  :embarrassed:

It’s completely sad. I’m utterly dejected by having to be this way.

So why are you on a match thread then when you don't give a shite, weird

Guest reefatoon

Wonder why Ashley had such a chubby on for Joelinton? All really really strange. He looks nothing like a £40m player.

Honestly can't believe how many are glad there team are getting beat f***ing embarrassing go and support another club then

You honestly can’t understand it? Seriously?? People are sick of Ashley and want their club back. It’s pretty clear why people are doing it.

Sorry it's f***ing sad, don't go, on't watch, protest but to actually want your team to get bet  :embarrassed:

I do give a shite. I want us to lose. I’m watching the match wanting us to lose. I’m posting about wanting to lose in the match thread.

I don’t want to give a shite.

Keep up.

The sad thing is the in-fighting. I can't bring myself to want the team to lose but I understand why people do. Whatever your perspective, it doesn't make you a "better" fan, people of both opinions need to realise that.

Why do you care so much what others post here? It's not a personal attack to you, no need to get offended.

Guest godzilla

So why are you on a match thread then when you don't give a s****, weird

I do give a s****. I want us to lose. I’m watching the match wanting us to lose. I’m posting about wanting to lose in the match thread.

I don’t want to give a s****.

Keep up.

You sad sad person

Wonder why Ashley had such a chubby on for Joelinton? All really really strange. He looks nothing like a £40m player.

He wasn't getting the ball launched at him from 50 yards away in his youtube videos.

I bet it was more like 20m. It will be loads of add ons and made to sound high for a pr stunt, which worked a treat. No doubt something dodgy behind the scenes with it. I don't believe a single thing that comes out the club

The sad thing is the in-fighting. I can't bring myself to want the team to lose but I understand why people do. Whatever your perspective, it doesn't make you a "better" fan, people of both opinions need to realise that.

:thup:

So why are you on a match thread then when you don't give a s****, weird

I do give a s****. I want us to lose. I’m watching the match wanting us to lose. I’m posting about wanting to lose in the match thread.

I don’t want to give a s****.

Keep up.

You sad sad person

You're the sad one supoorting Ashley