Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

I could see them going for him tbh

same here, solksjaer copying fergie style getting young players from PL clubs before they get mint

they could do with rice as well probably but the comparisons are lazy they're fuck all alike...longstaff more like a pobga replacement on the ball who will graft as well

hope he stays forever with rafa, goes without saying

I could see them going for him tbh

Aye wouldn’t be surprised if they had Carrick watch him.

If they scouted both Rice and Longstaff I would go for Longstaff too far better all round skill set.

Would prefer them to go for media perception though :'(

I don't reckon he'd go there. He's a local lad, loves the club, only been in the team a few months and seems very sensible. Last thing he needs is to go and sit on the Man Utd bench. They're not exactly a massively attractive proposition at the minute either.

I don't reckon he'd go there. He's a local lad, loves the club, only been in the team a few months and seems very sensible. Last thing he needs is to go and sit on the Man Utd bench. They're not exactly a massively attractive proposition at the minute either.

if rafa fucks off i'd like to think he'd do the same for the good of his career, whoever the next pardew is could see him disappear from existence

if rafa fucks off i'd like to think he'd do the same for the good of his career, whoever the next pardew is could see him disappear from existence

Aye, this is on the assumption that Rafa might stay. If Rafa goes I wouldn't begrudge anyone wanting to leave tbh.

I can see them wanting him 100%. He's exactly what they need imho.

Carrick link being no coincidence it seems.

I hate to say it, but this has Carroll written all over it, in terms of huge profit for absolutely minimal investment. If they offered north of £20m Mike would get the chopper fired up within 3 milliseconds.

I can see them wanting him 100%. He's exactly what they need imho.

Carrick link being no coincidence it seems.

I hate to say it, but this has Carroll written all over it, in terms of huge profit for absolutely minimal investment. If they offered north of £20m Mike would get the chopper fired up within 3 milliseconds.

This.

Fat blokes denim baggies will be flapping like fuck when he gets wind of it

:lol: See: Carroll, A. Hate to break it to you but there's absolutely no loyalty in the game.

He lives round the corner from me, he's a proper local lad from all accounts and wouldn't want to move away at this stage of his career. But money talks and 8f we don't offer a decent deal for him to stay then who knows. Saying that, manure are shit. Should be aiming higher.

We need to put a massive release clause in his contract.  Something north of £100m.  That way if he goes we have enough funds to improve our squad.

Or just not put one in at all

We need to put a massive release clause in his contract.  Something north of £100m.  That way if he goes we have enough funds to improve our squad.

Naahh. Would probably just get £20m for signings and another £10m for wages to cover the contract period of the signings. The rest of the money is Fat Mike's.

It's clearly planted on our side so we can say "Well we didn't buy anyone but we did manage to hold onto Longstaff so it's a good window."

This. Its just so fucking transparent at this point too  :lol:

So that's every midfielder other than Ki going.

Welcome back, Jack!

Don't call it a Colback

I've been here for years

I'm rocking my peers

Puttin' suckers in fear

Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon