DeAndre Yedlin (now playing for Inter Miami)

Ameritoon

One of our essential players during the Championship season and looked really good the first half of that first season back up. Fell off after that. Didn’t it come out that he played most of last season with a nagging injury as well?

Time for him to move on though. Won’t ever be a top-half Premier League player but his speed alone makes him dangerous and will give him plenty of options in other leagues.

Also just a good dude with a great attitude, which was nice after putting up with some of the utter shitheads who’ve played for us in recent years.

One of our essential players during the Championship season and looked really good the first half of that first season back up. Fell off after that. Didn’t it come out that he played most of last season with a nagging injury as well?

Time for him to move on though. Won’t ever be a top-half Premier League player but his speed alone makes him dangerous and will give him plenty of options in other leagues.

Also just a good dude with a great attitude, which was nice after putting up with some of the utter shitheads who’ve played for us in recent years.

:thup:

100% this.

The fullbacks were our weak link under Rafa and probably still are with no Willems. No wonder he tried to go for N'Soki, 3 or 4 signings into that team last season with Rafa, Rondon and Perez and we would've been transformed. Gutted. :lol:

People seem to be forgetting Krafth.  He has looked absolutely dreadful whenever he has played.  Manquillo best of a bad bunch on the right.  But it is arguably our weakest position and needs strengthening ASAP.

He's absolutely chod. His positioning is so poor that even his searing pace can't make up for it, he's forever caught out of place and doesn't use the ball well enough to mask that.

He'd be one of the first I'd be hoping to replace and get rid of when the takeover dust settles.

Exactly this!  One of the worst full backs I've seen at Newcastle.

This forum is terrible for this sort of exaggerated bollocks  :idiot2:

He's absolutely chod. His positioning is so poor that even his searing pace can't make up for it, he's forever caught out of place and doesn't use the ball well enough to mask that.

He'd be one of the first I'd be hoping to replace and get rid of when the takeover dust settles.

It's the worst website in the world for it.

:lol:

:lol:

I don’t trust Manquillo’s performances to be anything other than an anomaly

Think that's a bit harsh, took ages for him to get a chance in his proper position and since he has got that chance, he's been pretty much solid ever since and is also decent going forward

Guest Butcher

Who are these shitheads, if you don't mind me asking?

No one ever wants our deadwood.

Krafth will be difficult to shift unless he's given away and/or agreement to pay part of his wages for a period of time. I imagine there would be plenty of suitors for both Yedlin and Manquillo though.

Guest Carrick18

Doesn't Yedlin want to go back home? You'd think someone in Sweden would take Krafth, and we are (probably) in a position where we can take a hit on the fee (which was what, 4m?)

There are often rumours about when will he return to Seattle, but I can't see him sacrificing time in Europe. He's not first-choice for the US and if he returns to MLS his situation would most-likely stay that way.

It's a shame, he looked very promising at the 2014 World Cup, and I can't help but wonder how different his career would have been if he'd gone to Roma rather than Tottenham.