Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

He would be perfect for a Bruce led side. He can play isolated and holds  the ball up well. Knows where the net is as well unlike the 40m dud we bought.

He was a square peg in Rafa's system, and I have often said he's overrated. But I think you're right here - he'd look a lot better under Bruce than he did in his previous spell here.

He's funny to watch and scares defenders, but I don't think he'll do that well in the PL. No hard feelings towards him, I just don't see any reason to particularly like him.

He's someone I think who thrives on playing the role of the 'radgie' with much less tactical instruction than Rafa would ever dish out. Perfect for Brewcey's Newcastle.

He's funny to watch and scares defenders, but I don't think he'll do that well in the PL. No hard feelings towards him, I just don't see any reason to particularly like him.

He scored 11 goals and had 3 assists in the prem a couple of seasons ago in a pretty ordinary Fulham team. He's already shown he can be productive at this level.

There's no reason to dislike him, either. So the fact he played for us is enough.

He scored 11 goals and had 3 assists in the prem a couple of seasons ago in a pretty ordinary Fulham team. He's already shown he can be productive at this level.

He did alright like but he scored one penalty and no other goals between the end of January and the end of the season for Fulham that season

Yeah, I understand, but it was still 11 goals man at what 23? In a team that mostly struggled.

Personally, I was surprised no one in the prem went for him after that season. He'd get more goals than Deeney at Watford, Calvert-Lewin at Everton or Callum Wislon at Bournemouth if you slotted him into any of those teams in my opinion.

The guy is really talented.

Maybe I need to watch him more, never really saw anything to get excited about.

Also inflicted the worst away ever at Oxford Utd by missing 3 sitters and a pelanty, so maybe I'm biased.

I didn't know we had Chris Waddle among us

Yeah, I understand, but it was still 11 goals man at what 23? In a team that mostly struggled.

Personally, I was surprised no one in the prem went for him after that season. He'd get more goals than Deeney at Watford, Calvert-Lewin at Everton or Callum Wislon at Bournemouth if you slotted him into any of those teams in my opinion.

Couldn't disagree more. He wasn't winning headers, his positional play was shocking, his finishing was average and he was fairly slow during his time here.

Couldn't disagree more. He wasn't winning headers, his positional play was shocking, his finishing was average and he was fairly slow during his time here.

He's scored 164 goals in his career and is 25. Of course a canny few were in weaker leagues, against crap teams at International level, but he's clearly a decent striker.

Strikes me as the kind of player that could hover around the 8-12 goal a season mark fairly regularly in the PL but it'll always be for a relegation battler for a reason. If he's the main focal point he'll get those goals but any team that needs to make him the main focal point probably won't be very good e.g. Rondon only scored two more PL goals last season than Mitro in our relegation season, yet obviously Rafa saw that he'd offer so much more to the team dynamic than just those goals, whereas Mitro just.. wouldn't.

More than happy to be proven wrong as I do still have a soft spot for Mitro, the mental bastard he is.

I said he'd get more goals. His overall play is another thing entirely, and even then I feel that is underrated at this point.

All those strikers I mentioned play in much better teams than the Fulham team he scored 11 for a couple of seasons ago. They have all managed 11 goals or more only once in the last number of seasons.

Hard to tell how far he’s improved since he left us given he’s spent 18 months in the Championship but he’s scored for fun there and did well for Fulham in the Premier League I felt.

If Fulham drop again he’ll have to move on though, should be hitting his prime soon.