Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

8 caps, what is the work permit criteria?

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/RulesandRegulations/~/media/Files/PDF/TheFA/Rules_Regs/Criteria%20for%20Players%202010-11%20FINAL.ashx/Criteria%20for%20Players%202010-11%20FINAL.pdf

Criteria for Players

To be eligible for a Governing Body Endorsement under PBS:

1. The applicant club must be in membership of the Premier League or Football League. During the period of endorsement, the player may only play for clubs in membership of those leagues (i.e. the player may not be loaned to a club below the Football League);

2. The player must have participated in at least 75% of his home country’s senior competitive international matches where he was available for selection during the two years preceding the date of the application; and

3. The player’s National Association must be at or above 70th place in the official FIFA World Rankings when averaged over the two years preceding the date of the application.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Black Power!

Campbell, Routledge, Best, Harewood, Perch, Simpson and now Tiote. Chrissy is certainly down with it!

tbh I'll be pissed if we buy Tiote for £3.5 Million but didn't want to fork out £5m-ish for Ben Arfa when we need a creative attacking midfielder A LOT more than a defensive one.

Other than that I'm happy we're signing someone, of course. :lol:

Guest elbee909

i would like to point out that i merely put ina a google search for "tiote" and that was there, i am not, I repeat AM NOT A REGULAR READER OF THE DAILY MAIL WEBSITE.

Sure, sieg heil Mr. Goosestepper.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

tbh I'll be pissed if we buy Tiote for £3.5 Million but didn't want to fork out £5m-ish for Ben Arfa when we need a creative attacking midfielder A LOT more than a defensive one.

We need both equally really, although it's just a matter of perspective which comes first

Dunno about that, we can get away with playing this guy and Barton/Guthrie, but don't think we could with Barton/Guthrie and a creative type. Desperately need a striker now.

This.

Guest elbee909

We need both equally really, although it's just a matter of perspective which comes first

A central midfielder who can actually move is a bonus over what we have.

I prioritise getting Alan Smith out of the team above all else tbh ;)

This.

hate to be the kiss of death but the longer the ben arfa saga drags on the more i think we'll get him on loan on our terms.

Guest VegasToon

I prioritise getting Alan Smith out of the team above all else tbh ;)

Now just replace Nolan with Ben Afra!