Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

If the fat cunt sells Longstaff that's it for me.  If they genuinely wanted to keep him they would have quoted a minimum of £100m transfer fee.  If he goes for £50m we will live to regret it massively.  I would happily ^^^^^^  the fat cunt if i got the chance!!!

Amazing that THAT would be it.

Really? Should be absolutely it after Rafa left. How many uninvited fistings does it take to finally turn around every supporter? Got to be an asymptote somewhere.

We've all been fisted - I guess some like it?

If the fat cunt sells Longstaff that's it for me.  If they genuinely wanted to keep him they would have quoted a minimum of £100m transfer fee.  If he goes for £50m we will live to regret it massively.  I would happily ^^^^^^  the fat cunt if i got the chance!!!

For your own sake i hope they sell him.

If the fat c*** sells Longstaff that's it for me.  If they genuinely wanted to keep him they would have quoted a minimum of £100m transfer fee.  If he goes for £50m we will live to regret it massively.  I would happily ^^^^^^  the fat c*** if i got the chance!!!

So if Longstaff stays you are still in?

Some of our fans man, honestly what the fuck.

Guest covmag

Fucking hell man, so you are happy to have Ashley fuck you regardless?

Sky sports: We’ve been told Longstaff is excited at the prospect of Bruce taking charge, and is desperate to impress the new manager and become a Newcastle regular to progress his fledgling career

:lol:

Solskjaer one way, Bruce the other

What a choice :lol:

:lol: prefer Bruce tbf over that baby faced little cunt

Cut off your hand or your foot? Still a no brainer given the quality he would he playing with and European football. Could see us keeping him to January or next summer though.

Sky sports: We’ve been told Longstaff is excited at the prospect of Bruce taking charge, and is desperate to impress the new manager and become a Newcastle regular to progress his fledgling career

:lol:

“We’ve been told” :memelol: that’s club-produced propaganda at its finest

If we have modicum of common sense we should offer him a massive pay rise with a £150m buy out clause.  That's how highly I rate Longstaff

and I remember going to reserve games way back when and suggesting to my mates that reserve team players Waddle, Beardsley and Gascoigne would play for England one day....they all ridiculed me but I was proved absolutely right a few years later

If we have modicum of common sense we should offer him a massive pay rise with a £150m buy out clause.  That's how highly I rate Longstaff

and I remember going to reserve games way back when and suggesting to my mates that reserve team players Waddle, Beardsley and Gascoigne would play for England one day....they all ridiculed me but I was proved absolutely right a few years later

Get a load this Nostradamus fecker over here.

Guest covmag

Ring the FCB , you may get a job marra

Longstaff is still on the same contract he was on when he was playing for the reserves. He needed to make one more first team appearance to activate an improved contract but got injured before that kicked in.

I'm sure his agent is negotiating improved terms with the club but knowing the way we operate we'll delay and then offer him peanuts.

If i was him i'd want out.