Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

So the media tell us that Ashley will only consider Bruce's position if, and only if, we drop into the bottom three, and that it will cost £1.5m severance pay to bin the waste of air.  It beggars belief that owners don't stipulate in the manager/head coaches contracts that they can be sacked without compensation if the club drops into the bottom three after a certain number of games have been played, or maybe they do, and that is why Bruce wont be sacked until we drop into the bottom three.

Is it just Newcastle fans whom are constantly reminded that they are wrong about their own club and should be grateful to be shite?

Does Gary Neville tell Southampton  that Pochettino was crap? Do our fans  tell Sheff Utd that 19th place is a dream above their station?

So the media tell us that Ashley will only consider Bruce's position if, and only if, we drop into the bottom three, and that it will cost £1.5m severance pay to bin the waste of air.  It beggars belief that owners don't stipulate in the manager/head coaches contracts that they can be sacked without compensation if the club drops into the bottom three after a certain number of games have been played, or maybe they do, and that is why Bruce wont be sacked until we drop into the bottom three.

The ‘issue’ for Ashley is that on top of the 1.5m Bruce sacking fee, he would then have to pay out for a ‘firefighter’ manager fee on top, which would likely far exceed that 1.5m.

ashley admitted it himself. he found rafa to be ungrateful, whingeing, and never satisfied.

"it was always something else with rafa" is one of his quotes. c***. fancy always wanting to improve?

It infuriated Ashley that Rafa wouldn't sign off on the Joelinton deal.  He expected Rafa to be overflowing with gratitude and instead Rafa told him it was a bad idea.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7290821/Mike-Ashley-insists-impossible-hold-Rafa-Benitez-Newcastle.html

To think Rafa knew more about football than Ashley. Who'd have thought it eh?

This never got thrown back at Ashley, no one questioned him for comment. He gave it the big one and arrogantly shit all over Rafa publicly. Yet Rafa has been unequivocally proven right with every game Joelinton plays.

Should never be forgotten and it perfectly encapsulates Ashleys reign. Almost as poignant as the "they knowingly and willing mislead fans" quote.

The start of the latest Pod on the Tyne is hilarious :lol:

What happened? Last time I listened it was mainly Caulkin avoiding any direct criticism of his pal Bruce tbh.

He's been as weak as fuck in relation to Bruce's performance by the way and so has Waugh.

The less said about that berk who facilitates it, the better. He's a total fucking doughnut.

What happened? Last time I listened it was mainly Caulkin avoiding any direct criticism of his pal Bruce tbh.

He's been as weak as fuck in relation to Bruce's performance by the way and so has Waugh.

The less said about that berk who facilitates it, the better. He's a total fucking doughnut.

One of the reasons I never really considered signing up to the Athletic. I like Caulkin, but he has always had a hard time criticising his mates, Steve Harper comes to mind.

You couldn't be anymore wrong about Caulkin and Waugh.  I suggest that you give The Athletic a read.

Caulkin literally said last week he found it hard to criticise the manager and over Christmas on that polls episode said because Bruce is a mate he found it hard to dig him out personally.

Well he's a weak as piss journalist then. If he can't separate his professional life from his personal one he shouldn't be doing the job.

Caulkin literally said last week he found it hard to criticise the manager and over Christmas on that polls episode said because Bruce is a mate he found it hard to dig him out personally.

Well he's a weak as piss journalist then. If he can't separate his professional life from his personal one he shouldn't be doing the job.

I'm sorry I disagree completely with that, firstly he's easily the best North East journalist, and secondly i'm fairly certain pretty much most people would struggle to slate there mates to the entire world, rightly or wrongly, at least Caulkin's willing to admit that he struggles to criticise him, unlike some.

He’s became a parody of himself.  We can only laugh at his incompetence because it is universally accepted and there’s nothing left to prove. We can only wait for the inevitable sacking.

mmexport1611151797704.jpg

Well he's a weak as p*ss journalist then. If he can't separate his professional life from his personal one he shouldn't be doing the job.

I'm sorry I disagree completely with that, firstly he's easily the best North East journalist, and secondly i'm fairly certain pretty much most people would struggle to slate there mates to the entire world, rightly or wrongly, at least Caulkin's willing to admit that he struggles to criticise him, unlike some.

I get that's he's being honest and that is commendable but his job is to report the facts. He wouldn't be criticising Bruce's character and personality, he would be reporting on what is without question an awful managerial performance. It's not even up for debate - the stats completely substantiate the fact that we are shit in every department. If a journalist can't report that because the guy is his mate, that's bullshit. Do your fucking job!

If I won the Euromillions I’d pay the cunt’s contract off myself

Perfect  :lol: