FIFA World Cup: 2030 hosts confirmed as Spain/Portugal/Morocco & Argentina/Paraguay/Uruguay

Noodles

Time to rid football of this lot.

Scrap em all and start again..fining for booing!! LOL

Should invade the pitch and piss on the logo imo...in fact take a dump on it.

Champions fucking league...One of THE main reasons for the death of football. Fucking hate it.

Fuck me :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34617198

The Irish Football Association has been fined 7,000 euros following pitch invasions by supporters as Northern Ireland qualified for Euro 2016.

The Uefa fine was imposed as a result of fans encroaching onto the playing area during and after the victory over Greece at Windsor Park on 8 October.

Northern Ireland won the match 3-1 to secure their place at next summer's Euro 2016 finals in France.

The Irish FA has confirmed that it will not be appealing against the decision.

The sanction for the pitch incursions was imposed by the Uefa Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body.

The victory over the Greeks sparked scenes of wild jubilation as Northern Ireland reached their first major tournament in 30 years.

Following the win over Greece, Northern Ireland drew 1-1 away to Finland to secure top spot in Group F.

If the powers had it guaranteed that the game would lose none of it's marketability & money by getting rid of fans who attend the game, they almost certainly would.

O0

Absolutely bang on.

They have nothing but contempt for us really, would love to hear some of the private stuff said by 'the powers' within the game.

Utter corporate sluts the lot of em. Money comes first, second and third.

Game is coincidental to their 'package'. It might just have well as been fishing/angling to them.. All about the bung.

This is my favorite bit

“Platini started it, but then it became politics. And when it is in politics, it is not any longer Platini against me, it is then those who have lost the World Cup. England against Russia. They lost the World Cup. And the USA lost the World Cup against Qatar. But you cannot destroy Fifa. Fifa is not the Swiss bank. Fifa is not a commercial company. So, what they have done together with the Swiss, they have created this attack towards Fifa and the president of Fifa.

“And you are from Tass and you know what are the problems between your country and the US. The Fifa World Cup or the Fifa president is a ball in the big political power game.”

Blatter said Platini’s dislike for him was because: “He wants to be Fifa president. But he had not the courage to go as the president. Fifa is working well. Since I became president of Fifa, we have made Fifa a big commercial company. And this naturally provokes envy and jealousy.”

This is my favorite bit

“Platini started it, but then it became politics. And when it is in politics, it is not any longer Platini against me, it is then those who have lost the World Cup. England against Russia. They lost the World Cup. And the USA lost the World Cup against Qatar. But you cannot destroy Fifa. Fifa is not the Swiss bank. Fifa is not a commercial company. So, what they have done together with the Swiss, they have created this attack towards Fifa and the president of Fifa.

“And you are from Tass and you know what are the problems between your country and the US. The Fifa World Cup or the Fifa president is a ball in the big political power game.”

Blatter said Platini’s dislike for him was because: “He wants to be Fifa president. But he had not the courage to go as the president. Fifa is working well. Since I became president of Fifa, we have made Fifa a big commercial company. And this naturally provokes envy and jealousy.”

:lol:

Stupid old bastard. How can he in one breath say England and the US lost the World Cup and then in another say it was already to give the World Cups to Russia and Qatar?

What are the realistic chances of Russia and/or Qatar losing their respective tournaments? Slim to none?

Stupid old b******. How can he in one breath say England and the US lost the World Cup and then in another say it was already to give the World Cups to Russia and Qatar?

What are the realistic chances of Russia and/or Qatar losing their respective tournaments? Slim to none?

I hope teams refuse to play in them if they go ahead

Say what ye like about FIFA but Havelange and Blatter helped turn football into the undisputed global game. If the English were still running it we'd probably be letting 1 token African country into the World Cup and calling it a day. For reference see; the fucking ICC.

Say what ye like about FIFA but Havelange and Blatter helped turn football into the undisputed global game. If the English were still running it we'd probably be letting 1 token African country into the World Cup and calling it a day. For reference see; the f***ing ICC.

Which is effectively run by India.