The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

No real complaints about yesterday. As soon as we scored, it went exactly how I expected it to do. Sitting preposterously deep from half an hour in ffs, no wonder Liverpool gathered more and more momentum.

Moyes bottled it. Again.

Think we'd prefer Chelsea to get through, if they did our game would be a few days before the cup final. If they don't it would be a few days before a weekend off for them.

That makes sense - plus would represent another blow to Spurs' fragile confidence....

Think we'd prefer Chelsea to get through, if they did our game would be a few days before the cup final. If they don't it would be a few days before a weekend off for them.

That makes sense - plus would represent another blow to Spurs' fragile confidence....

That's a good point actually, i think Chelsea might drop points regardless because of the run in but Spurs run in so easy that we need them to be as low on confidence as possible.

Losing a Semi ( preferably on penalties) will only drive their confidence even lower.

I want Chelsea now.

None the less, injuries and red cards aplenty please.

Hope they kick the living fuck out of each other. Horrific injuries and red cards all ower the parish.

Yup.

What a fucking shit cup final it's going to be irrespective of the result today. Detest all three clubs with a passion. I would perhaps marginally favour Chelsea over the other two, but I dare say it'll be another 'couldn't give a fuck for the FA Cup' year for me.