NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Continuing the talk from previous thread, £1m bid for that Morrison kid say the Daily Mail:

Newcastle make improved £1m bid for United teenage midfielder Morrison

By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER

Newcastle have made an improved offer of £1million for Manchester United's Ravel Morrison after their initial £750,000 bid was turned down.

The 18-year-old midfielder, who has made two Carling Cup appearances for Sir Alex Ferguson's side this season, will be out of contract in the summer and United are reluctantly ready to sell him after a series of disciplinary matters.

Morrison signed professional forms two years ago but is yet to make his league debut and has grown frustrated at his lack of first-team action, resulting in repeated fall-outs with the management.

Source

New thread? Are we getting another another 'Other Games' one too?

Back on topic.....NUFC R MINT!!!

:no:

Anyway that's my sulking over... Morrison is a must at that price.  Little financial risk, huge potential.

So on the subject of Abdelhakim Omrani - 20y/o RC Lens Midfielder - from the last thread someone said Carver had been on saying "prior's ok, french kid not" and nufc.com are saying the trial has "apparently" ended, but loads of sites are reporting it just started yesterday.  They just behind the times or was the gun jumped on him being a failure/shipped back? 

Guest optimistic nit

Really wish we could figure out what we are doing with Ben Arfa, because if we're playing him up front then a RW should be a priority, if we're playing him RW then a striker should be priority. would like a striker anyway like to cover for Ba, but i guess we're going to have to keep on dreaming. personally think we should monitor the Tevez situation closely. It might be ambitious, but his move to AC Milan has apparently collapsed, and if he is still without a transfer with a few days left in the window then surely 6 months on loan here would be preferable to 6 months in the Man City wasteland. would work for all parties, we'll still be in the Fa Cup as well.

Really wish we could figure out what we are doing with Ben Arfa, because if we're playing him up front then a RW should be a priority, if we're playing him RW then a striker should be priority. would like a striker anyway like to cover for Ba, but i guess we're going to have to keep on dreaming.

Just a normal sensible post I thought, then BLAM

personally think we should monitor the Tevez situation closely. It might be ambitious, but his move to AC Milan has apparently collapsed, and if he is still without a transfer with a few days left in the window then surely 6 months on loan here would be preferable to 6 months in the Man City wasteland. would work for all parties, we'll still be in the Fa Cup as well.

:jones: :serious:

Guest optimistic nit
:lol: i knew i was going to be laughed at for saying that but if Tevez doesn't get a move in the next 2 weeks then I would have thought playing for us would we preferable to gardening.

Guest icemanblue

Fucking Tevez. :lol:

I hear that Neymar hasn't signed for Real or Barca, yet. We should be monitoring that, closely.

Tevez, man. :lol: