Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sicko2ndbest

Joey Barton statement - 01/08/11:

"Somewhere in those high echelons of NUFC, they have decided, I am persona non grata. I am on a free but the honour of wearing those B+W stripes, surpasses that. One day the board might realise, what the shirt signifies. HONOUR and PRIDE. Thanks for your continued support."

Guest Geordiekev

Great player for us but he need to keep his mouth shut, If it was Collo that he lost it with then I would take it back in an instant.... Collo is shite..

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I wanted him gone, however the way the squad is now he is our best player by A DISTANCE OF SIGNIFICANT LENGTH (ie miles). With all the outgoings and no incomings, if we keep one of the high earners it should be him, although he will undoubtedly let us down with his temperament. He IS the BEST player in the entire Championship right now, and we cannot AFFORD or ATTRACT that level of class as things stand. All these factors lead to me voting KEEP.

1...at which point in the past has he proven himself to be our best ?

2...at which point did we say "i don't care how much of a t*** someone is providing we win".......can't be gone soon enough for me.

Guest Heneage

I'm with madras, when has he ever shown himself to be our best player?  I've never seen him play better than Smith did today.

And Smith was our MOM. Barton can create, something neither Nolan nor Smith can. He's a cunt but we need him.

I'm with madras, when has he ever shown himself to be our best player?  I've never seen him play better than Smith did today.

Look at past performances, not just for us, but for City and so on. Then compare to what we have.

Have you voted yet?

Not yet, but I'm reckon I'd keep.  :blush:

so you're not with Madras at all are ya  :razz:

Look at past performances, not just for us, but for City and so on. Then compare to what we have.

not just for us....whats that mean  ? hes been cack for us,nowt but a drain on the resources since the day he came with NO performances to make you think it may be worth it.

Have you voted yet?

Not yet, but I'm reckon I'd keep.  :blush:

so you're not with Madras at all are ya  :razz:

I don't think he's our best player at the moment, but I reckon he could be, by a mile, as people say, put it that way.  :razz: