Newcastle 1 - 1 Sunderland - 04/03/12 - post-match reaction from page 42

Beren

The worst refereeing performance I've ever seen btw.

Mike Dean went some way to topping his performance against Chelsea.

I could be wrong, but they didn't discuss Turner's handball at all on ESPN. Clear as day and yet nothing is given.

pretty sure the commentators caught it

They mentioned it live, no talk of it in the post-game.

Guest bondedcrown

Sessegnon was rightly given his marching orders for striking Tiote in the stomach although the Newcastle player, who then collapsed to the ground and rolled around as though he had been shot, ought to have been booked for his ridiculous over-the-top reaction. Dear me! if i was this bad at my job  iwouldn't last 30 secs

He hit him on the chin mate if you look.

Was quoting from bbc ;D

ive seen sess flailing his arms at peopel a few times this season, was gonna get punished for it sooner or later. fool to do it in such a charged game- giving ref no option imo.

Guest bondedcrown

Was it Waddle that was the ESPN commentator btw? What an absolute f***ing moron he was :lol:

That poor tackle by mclean on simpson Waddle said he didnt touch him ffs !

Was it Waddle that was the ESPN commentator btw? What an absolute f***ing moron he was :lol:

Yes. Also, Sess didn't touch Tiote's face :lol: his jaw shook ffs

that was possibly the worst comment of a disgracefully shite commentary.

daft sausage stuffing makem cunt.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Just watched the second half on delay due to just getting in from fuicking work. Made sure I stayed away from scores, knew SHola would score though :smitten:

any photos of Seeewpa Sess labeling Tiote?

fyp

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/140643199.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C6588567D271591076BBA69A0CE516BD8391E7F649AA9CE4C4B30

Only image I can find.

any photos of Seeewpa Sess labeling Tiote?

fyp

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/140643199.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C6588567D271591076BBA69A0CE516BD8391E7F649AA9CE4C4B30

Only image I can find.

wow he looks a ummpa lummpa getting sent off,  he even makes cabaye look tall

Lets be clear: It absolutely was a definite penalty. WTF was Williamson trying to do ?!

But other than that GOD AWFUL refereeing. I cannot believe how many times our lads got taken out with him waving to them to get up. Absolutely took the piss.

The performance today was enough to have me very seriously worried about whether we should let Pardew keep his job.

come on man, i dont like him that much, but he deserves to keep his job having to get us where we are and having to deal with those twats above him everyday.

Actually a really good interview.

its just a shame that his panache and free flowing speeches, doesn't correlate with his team and tactics.

Yeah that's the problem. He's great at speeches and the PR stuff is wonderful. It's just the actual management part which lets him down.