Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

• 2 weeks later...

You could tell how buzzing he was to be giving a red card, which is why he took so long. Never a fucking red, like. Just got his tackle all wrong but it wasn't rash or particularly dangerous or a goalscoring opportunity. Never a red.

You could tell how buzzing he was to be giving a red card, which is why he took so long. Never a fucking red, like. Just got his tackle all wrong but it wasn't rash or particularly dangerous or a goalscoring opportunity. Never a red.

He couldn't keep himself off the cameras from the disallowed goals. He loved every bit of it.

The first view of their goalscorer (after the goal) I saw was Agger fouling Shola which was seconds before they scored, so I don't blame the lad for being a bit pissed off about it.

Dummet, although a weird challenge was never a red in a million years. The fact Dowd paused, went over to the Liverpool captain and basically asked him what to do says everything I think about that decision.

Complete farce!

Dowd always waits until the 4th official has a look at the replay and tells him if it was a red or a yellow. He generally gets praise for 'waiting and not acting to hastily' but he's just getting the opinion of some cunt who's had the benefit of several slow-motion replays before he pulls a card out. Happens every time man.

Guest firetotheworks

Dowd always waits until the 4th official has a look at the replay and tells him if it was a red or a yellow. He generally gets praise for 'waiting and not acting to hastily' but he's just getting the opinion of some c*** who's had the benefit of several slow-motion replays before he pulls a card out. Happens every time man.

How it should be anyway imo.

Dowd always waits until the 4th official has a look at the replay and tells him if it was a red or a yellow. He generally gets praise for 'waiting and not acting to hastily' but he's just getting the opinion of some c*** who's had the benefit of several slow-motion replays before he pulls a card out. Happens every time man.

How it should be anyway imo.

The ref should always take a moment rather than make a rash decision but Gerrard was blatantly telling him what went on.

The FA/refs should be a lot stricter on the players influencing the ref. If a player runs up to them they should be immediately booked. Never going to happen mind.

As funny as it was to see Shola sent off, I do wonder how many times he has been in that exact same situation with a Rooney or a Gerrard who won't stop screaming at him, and backed down without a wimper.

Exactly. Ridiculous double standards. Dowd is a corrupt fat piece of shite.

As funny as it was to see Shola sent off, I do wonder how many times he has been in that exact same situation with a Rooney or a Gerrard who won't stop screaming at him, and backed down without a wimper.

Exactly. Ridiculous double standards. Dowd is a corrupt fat piece of shite.

:thup: Shola's dissent looked nothing like the vitriol players of Chelsea/Man U/City send the referees' way each week.

And the Dummett red? Fuck off man. As desperate as everyone else to see the tramps win.

Phil Dowd showed new levels of incompetence today. The blatant favouritism towards Liverpool was disgusting. He's trying too hard to be the new Howard Webb, f***ing useless c***. The referees in this country man, f***ing dicks (the PL are equally to blame as well).

Shola's was right wasn't it? Dummett a farce I agree.

As everyone has said, if Shola's sending off was correct then most teams would have a few players sent off every game for swearing at the ref.

Phil Dowd kept giving Liverpool free kicks that were never fouls. He must be the only ref who doesn't know Suarez likes to dive. We never seem to get decisions either. Liverpool players would go steaming into our players and it was rarely a foul. Only one of their players was booked.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/liverpool-fc-2-newcastle-united-7095537

And in Dowd’s final game in the Premier League he booked the striker for protesting.

I don't know if that is true but if it is it may explain why he did what he did. He wanted his last game to be remembered the fat c***.

Guest firetotheworks

Where are all of the good referees? Mike Dean's the only one that I think is decent and he's still prone to a fairly regular fuck up.

Exactly. Ridiculous double standards. Dowd is a corrupt fat piece of s****.

Guess how many of these were sent off?

http://i.imgur.com/5ahLIO7.jpg

or did he here

http://i.imgur.com/L0CyM64.jpg