Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

cant get my head around this at all. as I think the goal was dissallowed by the ref for something the linesman couldnt see from his position, but was only dissallowed after he spoke to him?  cant work it out at all.

cant get my head around this at all. as I think the goal was dissallowed by the ref for something the linesman couldnt see from his position, but was only dissallowed after he spoke to him?  cant work it out at all.

Corruption.

He's spoken to his assistant to find if there was any excuse they could find to rule out the goal.

I'm struggling to think of any incidents in any game where Man City get screwed - I can think of them for all the other sides near the top.

That club are paying off referees,

Arab money is corrupting football in general. It's to be expected now.

I'm struggling to think of any incidents in any game where Man City get screwed - I can think of them for all the other sides near the top.

Chelsea don't seem to get screwed over either. Fucking ridiculous how corrupt reffing is

looks like the ref asked the linesman for any excuse to dissallow the goal- its so obviously corrupt its laughable.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2352258/Offside-rule-changed-FIFA--confusion-Premier-League.html

This article was posted on here during the summer and remember reading it at the time. Its the only time that I have heard it mentioned and today was the first time that ive seen it flagged for.

But that didn't apply in this case, and the linesman didn't flag until after the consultation. Or am I wrong yet again?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2352258/Offside-rule-changed-FIFA--confusion-Premier-League.html

This article was posted on here during the summer and remember reading it at the time. Its the only time that I have heard it mentioned and today was the first time that ive seen it flagged for.

But that didn't apply in this case, and the linesman didn't flag until after the consultation. Or am I wrong yet again?

Pretty sure the ref's association or whatever they're called have already confirmed the goal should have stood. Mike Jones can cry into his bung pillow though.

Pretty sure the ref's association or whatever they're called have already confirmed the goal should have stood. Mike Jones can cry into his bung pillow though.

:lol: Hope he's holding that tight tonight.

According to the commentators over here David Elleray was there and said it should have stood. Will be interesting to see what happens next.