Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Bottled a couple of decisions in Stoke's favour, suppose it isn't worth the grief when a side is getting hammered. No idea where only 3 minutes came from either, putting a team out of it's misery if I have ever seen it.

Gave everything to Arsenal, even when there was nothing to give them. Fuck.

I think Arsenal players practice their ref conning in training. Very good at falling in all areas of the pitch to turn a slightly physical contact in to winning a foul. Helps break up play and keep possession very well.

Gave everything to Arsenal, even when there was nothing to give them. Fuck.

I think Arsenal players practice their ref conning in training. Very good at falling in all areas of the pitch to turn a slightly physical contact in to winning a foul. Helps break up play and keep possession very well.

I think are Arsenal are just very "cute", it comes from playing regular champions league football.

Said after 10 minutes that he wasn't giving us anything, he certainly kept it up all game the wanker. So frustrating to see all the small decisions go their way, it's even worse than just getting one big call wrong.

Awful. Arsenal played him very well. Don't want to see our players acting like theirs, but it would've helped (eg. Gouff going down off-the-ball after a two-handed shove by Sagna following a tackle).

Probert was fucking awful though. Just awful. The foul on Anita before the goal and the foul on Sissoko first half. Clear as fucking day.