Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Sian Massey has been involved in a lot of controversial decisions (which are always highlighted further because she is a lass and all that) but before yesterday she has always been correct when I have seen them.

She looks a good official imo, will never get the respect she should be entitled to though. 

Sian Massey has been involved in a lot of controversial decisions (which are always highlighted further because she is a lass and all that) but before yesterday she has always been correct when I have seen them.

She looks a good official imo, will never get the respect she should be entitled to though.

Exactly what I told my mate at the game.

:thup:

its unfortunate that she's more prominent than she really should be as she's about the only assistant ref that I could recognize and name on sight and the way the media has gone out of their way at times to praise decisions she's made comes off as condescending.

Havent seen any of the highlights of the incidents from yesterday but before the match I said to my dad that I don't remember seeing Sian Massey getting a big decision wrong in the past when I've seen her, reckon she's one of the best out there. I may be completely wrong

I said the complete opposite when I saw her walk out the tunnel. It may be coincidence but when Pigtails is running the line, I can't remember us doing anything but lose badly. Generally she doesn't make the call on big decisions (see the two footed challenge in the corner) and is so slow in keeping up with play (see their third).

And before someone points the fingers and says its because she is a she, my opinion is echoed to every linesperson this season. All have been woeful compared to recent years.

And whilst I'm ranting, what the hell was the fourth official watching yesterday? Normally they stand back an observe the managers but he was stood on the line for most the game. Next time we should just charge him the £45.

Havent seen any of the highlights of the incidents from yesterday but before the match I said to my dad that I don't remember seeing Sian Massey getting a big decision wrong in the past when I've seen her, reckon she's one of the best out there. I may be completely wrong

I said the complete opposite when I saw her walk out the tunnel. It may be coincidence but when Pigtails is running the line, I can't remember us doing anything but lose badly. Generally she doesn't make the call on big decisions (see the two footed challenge in the corner) and is so slow in keeping up with play (see their third).

And before someone points the fingers and says its because she is a she, my opinion is echoed to every linesperson this season. All have been woeful compared to recent years.

And whilst I'm ranting, what the hell was the fourth official watching yesterday? Normally they stand back an observe the managers but he was stood on the line for most the game. Next time we should just charge him the £45.

:laugh:

Guest firetotheworks

There's two sides of the coin to say that she will get respect because of her sex, and those that will highlight her 'not getting respect' all the time, as much as she wont. Either way it's obviously irrelevant. Positive discrimination does my head in as well as the negative stuff (not as much, though), it's completely condescending.

O0

You didn't rip s*** dude. You could only rip me if I didn't already acknowledge everything thats already been said. Go proudly nod elsewhere dude - trying to NOT argue with you all about trivial crap. Doesn't really accomplish anything after a loss like today.

Cannot be bothered to argue with a DUDE ,GO watch some American footbaseicehockey s****  :naughty:

I hope you were joking here :lol: I'll take that as a yes from your smilies, but otherwise you can f*** right off like with posts like that.

Its the Kanji geezer not you  :banghead:

Keep having a go at me. It makes you look a top smart guy man. I've basically agreed we were lucky to not be down early based on some decisions in our favor and I've also highlighted my issue with the incorrect Cisse decision as well. But no, I don't know shit about a sport I've played and watched my whole life because I'm an American. I've said it other posts and I'll say it one last time - the hell is wrong with people having a go at eachother? We support the same club man.

Sian Massey is an awful official even on a Sunday League match. Had her ref my team many times a few years back. Always managed to award a controversial pen. Yesterday she fell for Sausageonions histrionics and it has cost us Tim Krul.

O0

You didn't rip s*** dude. You could only rip me if I didn't already acknowledge everything thats already been said. Go proudly nod elsewhere dude - trying to NOT argue with you all about trivial crap. Doesn't really accomplish anything after a loss like today.

Cannot be bothered to argue with a DUDE ,GO watch some American footbaseicehockey s****  :naughty:

I hope you were joking here :lol: I'll take that as a yes from your smilies, but otherwise you can f*** right off like with posts like that.

Its the Kanji geezer not you  :banghead:

Keep having a go at me. It makes you look a top smart guy man. I've basically agreed we were lucky to not be down early based on some decisions in our favor and I've also highlighted my issue with the incorrect Cisse decision as well. But no, I don't know shit about a sport I've played and watched my whole life because I'm an American. I've said it other posts and I'll say it one last time - the hell is wrong with people having a go at eachother? We support the same club man.

Apologies for the comments if they offend you and they are not meant to as all i was doing was pointing out the fact that the chick wasnt to blame for the major calls ,others are jumping in thinking i am having a go at them as Americans but it was jumping in too footed as im annoyed and pissed off with the manager and team like everyone is atm and in my eyes the officials had a poor display for both teams and in my eyes could have been 0-3 down at half time,this forum always goes into meltdown during a crisis .

Guest LeMacaron

I wonder if she'll ever ref a premier league game?

Seen she's had one recently (and several others) conference match ended 2-2. No cards!

Apologies for the comments if they offend you and they are not meant to as all i was doing was pointing out the fact that the chick wasnt to blame for the major calls ,others are jumping in thinking i am having a go at them as Americans but it was jumping in too footed as im annoyed and p*ssed off with the manager and team like everyone is atm and in my eyes the officials had a poor display for both teams and in my eyes could have been 0-3 down at half time,this forum always goes into meltdown during a crisis .

I understand, everyone's blood pressure is a bit higher than normal after the weekend. My comment earlier about "linesman(woman)" was basically saying both of the linos hem had close calls from dives, goals allowed etc. :thup:

Apologies for the comments if they offend you and they are not meant to as all i was doing was pointing out the fact that the chick wasnt to blame for the major calls ,others are jumping in thinking i am having a go at them as Americans but it was jumping in too footed as im annoyed and p*ssed off with the manager and team like everyone is atm and in my eyes the officials had a poor display for both teams and in my eyes could have been 0-3 down at half time,this forum always goes into meltdown during a crisis .

I understand, everyone's blood pressure is a bit higher than normal after the weekend. My comment earlier about "linesman(woman)" was basically saying both of the linos hem had close calls from dives, goals allowed etc. :thup:

Very true and thats why this thread will run and run and tbh most fans forums probably have one

I'm so tired of these refs. I haven't witnessed worse refereeing than in the PL. It's unbelievable. Never a freekick, how can he even give a freekick there. It doesn't exist :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

And the not-given corner earlier.  Wonder if they're just tired of this season too :lol:

Didnt give us a clear corner, gave them one when even the WBA player didnt appeal and has made little mistakes all throughout the half. Meanwhile other better refs are punished for mistakes their assistants make?