Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Feels like we're playing 12 men every week.

Right except this weekend it wasn't like that. Nowhere close.

Sunderland deserved to win however we had a goal ruled out for an offside which was clearly on and have lost our first choice keeper while he trying to catch a ball from a free kick that was a dive. Two crucial moments in a match, the goal could have changed the game but judging by the way we played i reckon sunderland would have just forced another winner in.

Guest firetotheworks

Howard Webb in being terminally shit towards us shocker. He's the worst ref going in terms of being consistent in his shitness.

The mackems could and should have had 2 pens, and Saylor should have been sent off.

We should have had a goal.

That's three massive decisions the refs failed to make.

p*ss poor all round.

p*ss off man, it wasnt a pen. If it was, then we had a similar incident.

The only pen they could have had was for handball.

What exactly should Taylor have been sent off for?

Though Webb had a good game all things considered. Bit unlucky with the disallowed goal but with so little in it it is hard to be too critical of the linesman. Taylor definitely pulled Graham's shirt, very lucky.

Taylor pulled Graham's shirt as he was about to shoot. Clear pen and a red card.

He fell over way after Taylor let go, neither a pen or a red card.

If that was a red card then we had a similar one.

Yes, he did fall over when he didn't have to, but you get nowt for it if you don't. Stevie stopped him getting the shot off by foul means, which, as much as I don't like, it is his job, he got away with it, hooray, at least it kept it to 3-0 and we kept 11 on the park, embarrassment reduced; I know our guys get roughhoused all the time, but we should man up and keep going. Thought Graham acted like a pro, I would have been accidentally sliding through balls to Cissé all day :lol:

Disappointed with G-Nev demanding reds for Taylor and Gouffran at half time tbh, thought Gouffran was just putting his foot on the ball and it was kicked away from underneath him so his foot landed on the ankle instead. No respect for Redknapp Jnr like, and the two of them yelping cowardice was pathetic. Gary, man, I was singing your praises on Friday, don't get caught up with those twats, ffs.

Taylor's would have been a technical one and I guess I couldn't have argued it, but forwards do that too and they don't get red cards and penalties against them if it's seen.

I want to see no shirts to grab, just bodypainting :megusta:

:lol:

Taylor pulled Graham's shirt as he was about to shoot. Clear pen and a red card.

f*** off man you stupid c***.

Fucks up with you? He's right about the penalty man, stop being so biased.

You see shirt pulling like that most games and it rarely gets punished. There was much worse against Torres today :lol:

But we aren't discussing the other cases. It was a penalty man. Graham would probably have gotten a shot on goal otherwise and possibly in the nets.

You see shirt pulling like that most games and it rarely gets punished. There was much worse against Torres today :lol:

But we aren't discussing the other cases. It was a penalty man. Graham would probably have gotten a shot on goal otherwise and possibly in the nets.

He briefly had his shirt, let go and then Graham flung himself too the floor. Of course Taylor shouldn't have been holding his shirt, and if Graham had gone down when he did it's a pen for me. Because he didn't, it's a dive and should have been yellowed, as should Sess 2nd half.

I'm just saying it happens most games, look at the way people are manhandled every corner. They are technically fouls but rarely given. How often do we see pens given for shirt pulls? and it certainly wasn't the most blatantly or OTT shirt pull I have ever seen either.

I'm just saying it happens most games, look at the way people are manhandled every corner. They are technically fouls but rarely given. How often do we see pens given for shirt pulls? and it certainly wasn't the most blatantly or OTT shirt pull I have ever seen either.

I understand what you mean. However for me this was a penalty, it's clear he exaggerates a bit but still a penalty. Sess on the other hand is a clear yellow for diving.

I understand what you mean. However for me this was a penalty, it's clear he exaggerates a bit but still a penalty. Sess on the other hand is a clear yellow for diving.

But theres still doubt dude. Theres still a question of did he or did he not embellish?

I'm still losing my mind over the clear 100% without reasonable doubt goal we scored that would have changed the match. Even though you think we'd still have gone to lose, I'm someone who firmly believes in momentum and psyche and at 1-1 we would have gone on to settle this match at a draw or would have won with the crowd firmly behind the team.

Not having a clear goal and them scoring absolutely deflated the players and the crowd, obviously, who were suffering from turbo-shit football.

But theres still doubt dude. Theres still a question of did he or did he not embellish?

I'm still losing my mind over the clear 100% without reasonable doubt goal we scored that would have changed the match. Even though you think we'd still have gone to lose, I'm someone who firmly believes in momentum and psyche and at 1-1 we would have gone on to settle this match at a draw or would have won with the crowd firmly behind the team.

Not having a clear goal and them scoring absolutely deflated the players and the crowd, obviously, who were suffering from turbo-s*** football.

In an ideal world I'm with you here. We would probably have gotten a Cisse goal in the 90th to win it had our first goal been rightfully given. They were still the better team and I don't think we can blame the referee for that. You're also forgetting that Mbiwa had a clear handball in the 2nd half where the ball even went out after it and it wasn't even given a corner.

For me they had two doubtless shouts for penalties and should've had them. I understand what you mean Kanji and like you said if the goal is given we are all over them, but today just wasn't one of these day. I don't think it's fair to blame the referee's however. Had we been on the opposite side we would be laughing and ridiculing the mackems for complaining about the 'goal'.

We're arguing amongst eachother which is kind of counter productive. I see what you mean...but football is based on these type of ebs and flows ya? But like I keep harping on, a clear 100% onside BALL IN BACK OF NET is a goal, and not giving that is atrocious; irrespective of would have/could have hand balls or shirt tugging which ALL are always up to discussion. You can say, well he clearly tugged his shirt, but that happens on many corners and free kicks. Cisse was held on that first snap shit, so that should be a penalty no? But i feel you bro. No need for us to be arguing amongst each other.

The fact that a part time linesman(woman) can chalk off a goal based on their judgement of a split a decision when being 2 steps out of position without even a discussion from the head referee still bothers me about this game from a modern viewpoint.

Clear mother f***ing goal for Cisse.

Wasn't Vaughn actually off-side for the scum's 3rd?