Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Most useless clueless NUFC manager of the last 30 years and a disgrace he even has the job.

I thought Carver would never be surpassed as Worst Toon Manager, but Brewcie’s making a determined effort to take the title

He's shite but you're off your tits if you think this.

On a related note it's gotten so tiring seeing 'worst manager ever', 'worst performance ever' etc on here over the years.

Nothing against those that say it as its obviously heat of the moment. Just kind of loses it's meaning when it's been said for like 5 managers in a decade. :lol:

After years of being a sucker I handed my ST in the day Carver got the job. Any comparison to that genuine fraud is as misplaced as bad as the rest of them have been.

Yes, they're horrific but they can mask it by their mediocrity. He was other worldly.

After years of being a sucker I handed my ST in the day Carver got the job. Any comparison to that genuine fraud is as misplaced as bad as the rest of them have been.

Yes, they're horrific but they can mask it by their mediocrity. He was other worldly.

Colo’a letter, never forget. :lol:

Colo’a letter, never forget. :lol:

Also throwing Mike Williamson under the bus and offering to fight Neesy down Southampton.

The fact he also sent Hayden out for the 2nd half after injuring his hamstring was another master stroke. Not only does he not have any concept of tactics, the mismanagement of injuries at every club he’s been to is testament to his general incompetence.

The most damning statistic for me however is 10 times now in his 43 games we have lost by 3 goals or more. This was a team well drilled who rarely lost by more than 1 goal to even the top clubs.

This nonsense that he is trying to change our style needs put to bed, he doesn’t have any style of play and he fucking knows it.

Guest Howaythetoon

I actually like Steve Bruce even though he’s a shit manager :(

Even he’s too good for this shower of cunts, owner, season ticket holders etc.

Guarantee that other cunt Luke Edwards will be slagging the appointment after a few months.

Are you on glue ?

Nah give it up in 2019...

I love the term ‘we’ here, is this the same medical staff who worked under Rafa ? If so they have certainly changed their way of doing things.

"Unfortunately, he nicked a hamstring just before half time,” said Bruce. “We thought he was going to be OK, but he clearly wasn’t.”

Bruce will be gone soon. Staveley will have someone employed in an analyst capacity assessing the club and its match performance data. With Ashley’s permission they may even have unrestricted access to the training ground and medical data too.

This analyst assuming they exist will be telling Staveley that Bruce is an increasing problem and this stuff will be getting fed back to Ashley and Barnes. This maybe the real source of Bruce’s outburst about his tactics before Burnley.

This analyst would get Bruce gone eventually.

Bruce will be gone soon. Staveley will have someone employed in an analyst capacity assessing the club and its match performance data. With Ashley’s permission they may even have unrestricted access to the training ground and medical data too.

This analyst assuming they exist will be telling Staveley that Bruce is an increasing problem and this stuff will be getting fed back to Ashley and Barnes. This maybe the real source of Bruce’s outburst about his tactics before Burnley.

This analyst would get Bruce gone eventually.

Not sure they’ll have an analyst at this stage, however Owen Brown seems very involved with consortium. He’s also close to Rafa, I would imagine his view has already been sought.

I think Mike Ashley knows how bad he is, he probably just hopes it can not be his problem.

Bruce's contract is actually a good indication of whether he still thinks it can get sold I reckon.

He's coming up to halfway through a 3 three year deal, and there's been not even the slightest press reports of a new contract for him. If they start appearing, that's a good sign we're stuck with Ashley.

I’m still annoyed at how utterly ridiculous yesterday was from the team sheet onwards. There’s no prospect of him being sacked or him walking away. We’re in Pardew territory again but I don’t think any club will be stupid enough to pay for him.

We’ll sleepwalk into relegation this year despite the squad improvement from last season.

"We were in it until the 85th min"

Only because they missed a pen and scored our goal for us. :lol:

You're being a bit harsh there. Weirdly, we were still in it at that point. We were creating the occasional decent chance eg when De Gea saved from Wilson.

I didn't think it was a pen. I can accept players going to ground when they've been impeded in getting the ball by some slight push or whatever that deliberately throws them off balance. But Lewis was withdrawing his foot and the contact had no impact on the situation.

The own goal was created by us putting pressure on their defence through a good counter attack.

Ultimately, they were the better side with better players, and we're a very boring team to watch. We've seen games like that countless times. It boils down to whether you think a different manager could get better results from our current squad. I'm not convinced of that. We still have the glaring problem of a lack of pace and technique in central midfield.

I love the term ‘we’ here, is this the same medical staff who worked under Rafa ? If so they have certainly changed their way of doing things.

"Unfortunately, he nicked a hamstring just before half time,” said Bruce. “We thought he was going to be OK, but he clearly wasn’t.”

:lol: I'm baffled by this turn of phrase. 'Tweaked' his hamstring, surely?

You 'nick' your finger cutting something with a knife, for example. Or he actually means Hayden was away stealing a hamstring. No wonder we were getting overran if so...

It boils down to whether you think a different manager could get better results from our current squad. I'm not convinced of that.

I mean I've read some shit on this site but this takes the fucking cake.

The balloon we have now replaced a manager that got more out of a worse group of players. Carlo has turned up at Everton and while they've spent you could see he was better than what went before him the moment he turned up. Mourinho is turning it around at Spurs.

If you honestly think another manager couldn't get more from this group of players I don't think you understand football tbph. Don't mean that to sound nasty or anything it's just the only conclusion I can reach.

No idea who nicked their hamstring in that incident, but it was clear as day that Darlow had groin problems in the second half and he wasn't hiding it. I can only assume Gillespie must be catastrophically shite that Bruce wasn't willing to use him as one of his substitutes. In which case why even have him on the bench?

"We were in it until the 85th min"

Only because they missed a pen and scored our goal for us. :lol:

You're being a bit harsh there. Weirdly, we were still in it at that point. We were creating the occasional decent chance eg when De Gea saved from Wilson.

I didn't think it was a pen. I can accept players going to ground when they've been impeded in getting the ball by some slight push or whatever that deliberately throws them off balance. But Lewis was withdrawing his foot and the contact had no impact on the situation.

The own goal was created by us putting pressure on their defence through a good counter attack.

Ultimately, they were the better side with better players, and we're a very boring team to watch. We've seen games like that countless times. It boils down to whether you think a different manager could get better results from our current squad. I'm not convinced of that. We still have the glaring problem of a lack of pace and technique in central midfield.

Pace and technique in central midfield doesn't come cheap. Well it can do, but not at under 25 yrs old.