Plane spotting

Nobody

Guest reefatoon

There is a plane currently doing loop de loops over Newcastle. Think they are spraying out good vibes over the city for this weeks announcement.

Guest reefatoon

Ohh, a plane has left Biggin Hill heading North “PRM1”. Prince - Reubens - Mandy. ..... Obviously them coming up now.

Guest chopey

Some Saudis visited the Rolls Royce factory at Washington last year, when they landed at Newcastle they then jumped in a Helicopter which landed at Lumley castle, so I think we could do with some guys on helicopter watch as well.

Guest chopey

Just another 13 years of yo yoing between divisions with dwindling crowds of terrible atmosphere

Would be slightly disappointing if this has all been a smokescreen for them buying Aberdeen FC

'Slightly' :lol:

Buying Aberdeen and Atlanta. MLS presence as well. All been in the works since Miggy. Rafa's daughter has got a job in Aberdeen.

There's a Gulfstream 650 on it's way from the middle east but my tracking only starts over Egypt when it was already at 43,000ft.

https://www.flightradar24.com/GLF6/248fe563

I'm looking out for GLFs as that's what the planes that were in Newcastle were.

Over France now still on course for UK at 45k ft.

A GLF4 also went from Al-Baha to Riyadh, gonna keep an eye and see if it goes anywhere after.