Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

‏@CaulkinTheTimes  3m

#Nufc set to bin DoF model,Pardew to watch Palace from training ground, completes 1st part of 'community service' (£) http://thetim.es/1ert1Ng

Douglas claims they're considering appointing a new MD though. Would probably be a step forward tbh.

You'd like to think so and in 95% clubs it would certainly but...

‏@CaulkinTheTimes  3m

#Nufc set to bin DoF model,Pardew to watch Palace from training ground, completes 1st part of 'community service' (£) http://thetim.es/1ert1Ng

Douglas claims they're considering appointing a new MD though. Would probably be a step forward tbh.

Imagine if it's Peter Risdale or somebody equally careless with money

:lol:

He's never been in charge of transfers, by his own admission.

“I’m my own man and I will manage this football club to the best of my ability,” he said. “Graham comes up with one or two suggestions, I come up with the same, we probably have a list of four that myself and Graham think will take the team forward, we present that to Joe, and he presents it to the owner.

:coolsmiley:

And if Pardew wants a player and Carr doesn't, they don't sign him. Pardew isn't in charge, and never has been.

EDIT: That quote contradicts your point anyway.  :lol:

‏@CaulkinTheTimes  3m

Imagine if it's Peter Risdale or somebody equally careless with money

I seriously can't imagine a less likely appointment.

Tbf to Pardew he did want Lallana. Carr said no, the f***ing crumpet.

Pardew would have stunted the poor lads development as a footballer. Would have played him in 12 positions then benched him for not tracking back.

Pardew would have stunted the poor lads development as a footballer. Would have played him in 12 positions then benched him for not tracking back.

this

EDIT: and we don't know why carr knocked him back

this

Is it even confirmed that he did?

this

Is it even confirmed that he did?

According to Pardew, aye.

However, Ben Arfa could start the fixture on the bench.

“I need weigh it up with everything else,” Newcastle manager Alan Pardew told the Gazette.

“Hatem needs to deliver. I’m concerned with his assists and his goals. He needs to produce for us.

“The last few games he’s played, there weren’t as many as there should have been. But I think his confidence is better, and I hope that part of it improves.”

Yeah, maybe asking him to track back rather than express himself has affected his attacking 'stats' Al. I don't know, what do you think? Utter tool.

However, Ben Arfa could start the fixture on the bench.

“I need weigh it up with everything else,” Newcastle manager Alan Pardew told the Gazette.

“Hatem needs to deliver. I’m concerned with his assists and his goals. He needs to produce for us.

“The last few games he’s played, there weren’t as many as there should have been. But I think his confidence is better, and I hope that part of it improves.”

Aye, like the masses of goals and assist provided by Obertan, Shola and Sissoko and the rest of the players that have been preferred over him during the past seasons.

No replacement for JFK mean this simpleton will be more involved in any incomings. We dodged a bullet with Bent and can see dross like him being peddled our way.

Are you genuinely suggesting Kinnear going will have a negative effect on our transfers? :lol:

Pardew will have the same involvement as ever "Yes Alan, I have made a note, we will come back to you on that", we weren't signing dross before Kinnear came in and signed no-one (permanently) after he did.

No replacement for JFK mean this simpleton will be more involved in any incomings. We dodged a bullet with Bent and can see dross like him being peddled our way.

Are you genuinely suggesting Kinnear going will have a negative effect on our transfers? :lol:

Pardew will have the same involvement as ever "Yes Alan, I have made a note, we will come back to you on that".

Yeah, I definitely said that....

Pardew will have the same involvement as ever "Yes Alan, I have made a note, we will come back to you on that".

Yeah, I definitely said that....

So what exactly were you saying? To me it read pretty obviously that Pardew would have more involvement in transfers and we would sign dross, apologies if that wasn't what you meant when you said

:lol:

Guest reefatoon

Yep, summer is going to be awful, squandering the tiny amount of money our bastard owner hands over on useless cloggers that Pardew wants.  He will probably try and sign players who have wives he fancies boshing, his own little hit list.

Yep, summer is going to be awful, squandering the tiny amount of money our bastard owner hands over on useless cloggers that Pardew wants.  He will probably try and sign players who have wives he fancies boshing, his own little hit list.

Erm what now? Is this kind of thing for real?

In what possible universe does not replacing JFK have anything to do with our transfer policy and mean that Pardew can buy 11 x James Tomkins? We'll just continue as we did before FFS.

Guest reefatoon

Pardew should be in control of transfers tbf.

Yep, and a terrifying thought.  11 James Tomkins to look forward too.

Guest neesy111

Pardew should be in control of transfers tbf.

Yep, and a terrifying thought.  11 James Tomkins to look forward too.

:facepalm: