Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

Speaking on talkSPORT, Simon Jordan had a word or two to say about the players at NUFC.

"I sat there and thought OK, let's see the reaction. What I saw was a group of players who simply and utterly are not good enough.

"Andy Carroll - if he was a horse, you'd shoot him. In fact, you wouldn't even waste the bullet. Absolute waste of time."

Bit harsh there Simon :lol:

Speaking on talkSPORT, Simon Jordan had a word or two to say about the players at NUFC.

"I sat there and thought OK, let's see the reaction. What I saw was a group of players who simply and utterly are not good enough.

"Andy Carroll - if he was a horse, you'd shoot him. In fact, you wouldn't even waste the bullet. Absolute waste of time."

I listened to all of what Jordan had to say, he was so full of shit. Said Darlow was awful after what he saw last night, completely forgetting how good he has been this season. Also pretty much said none of it is Bruce's fault.

Carroll was awful, he can barely run these days, and his touch was comical at times. The only reason he's not getting more stick is because Joelinton is on the pitch at the same time.

He’s s****, absolutely s****, but the repeated decision to only play him with no wingers and then take him off when they come on is absolutely mind bending.

which makes me beleive he is playing for the pay off

Nah he's spot on.  :lol:

• 1 month later...

Just imagined Carroll getting games next season in the Championship. Horrific thought.

Surely a better option to wheel Shearer's statue onto the pitch - even stationary, it will be offside less than Joelinton and more mobile than Wor Andy?

Surely he’ll have to retire end of season, or p*ss off to USA or some backwater league. Hope to f*** we don’t give him another year.

He’s become a total joke of a footballer. Granted injuries, but how he’s let himself become so slow and unable to get around pitch last 5 years is incredible. Got to be a case for him just being a lazy fucker conditioning wise to allow himself to slide so far physically.

He’s not even that good in the air anymore. Honestly some big lad from Blyth Spartans would be a better target man than we’ve seen this year.

Championship this season has some relics up front, Deeney, Glen Murray, Steven Fletcher - but Carroll playing next season would make them three look like peak Ronaldo, Van Basten and Ibra!

Should be doing all we can to get Schar and Fed to stay on, not this has been.

Can see them handing out a contract to Murphy too, it will just be a case or minimising turnover in summer window. Will need plenty of additions to come in just to balance out who should be leaving, let alone adding and improving. Relegation will probably be a natural cleansing to the club no doubt, and we’ll draft in hoards of uninspiring talentless oafs for inflated costs to help see out Bruce’s vision of 9th in the Championship

Plenty of players out of contract, board will be worried about having to replace them. Easier for them to just keep this donkey around. Clark got his deal which was fair enough, but Fed and Schar and only two worth keeping on. Ironically they probably can’t wait to get out of this club.