Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2352258/Offside-rule-changed-FIFA--confusion-Premier-League.html

This article was posted on here during the summer and remember reading it at the time. Its the only time that I have heard it mentioned and today was the first time that ive seen it flagged for.

But that didn't apply in this case, and the linesman didn't flag until after the consultation. Or am I wrong yet again?

Pretty sure the ref's association or whatever they're called have already confirmed the goal should have stood. Mike Jones can cry into his bung pillow though.

According to the commentators over here David Elleray was there and said it should have stood. Will be interesting to see what happens next.

Nothing will happen. It will be chalked over as a 'poor decision' and maybe he will get a week or so in the Championship but nothing will happen.

Guest bimpy474

After that decision and then the one just after when they got the corner I would honestly have just taken the players off. I'm sorry but when their is corruption as clear as that it's just not worth continuing.

It's not that he's corrupt, he's terrible all the time. I dont think i've ever seen him not involved in some sort of terrible decision in any game he's reffed. You have to wonder who picks the the top flight refs if they think this clown is good enough.

Just been on twitter. Not sure if that's what the ref has said though....

BdyvAN7IcAE0NB8.jpg

The pace at which the ball traveled at, coming through the defenders, would have given Hart absolutely no chance of saving it. He didn't see it till late, and that had nowt to do with Gouffran.

After that decision and then the one just after when they got the corner I would honestly have just taken the players off. I'm sorry but when their is corruption as clear as that it's just not worth continuing.

It's not that he's corrupt, he's terrible all the time. I dont think i've ever seen him not involved in some sort of terrible decision in any game he's reffed. You have to wonder who picks the the top flight refs if they think this clown is good enough.

The way they had changed their mind after Hart had made a complaint and with no evidence says that it's down to other reasons than making a simple mistake.

Guest bimpy474

The way they had changed their mind after Hart had made a complaint and with no evidence says that it's down to other reasons than making a simple mistake.

The ref reacted to the players, which he shouldn't have, it's not corruption in my view, just weak poor reffing. What makes me angry more is televised games should have an official upstairs like in Rugby and Cricket. One look and that official would have said goal. It takes less time than the argument between the players and the officials over the incident in the first place.

refs out to protect the premier leagues "brand names" to promote it world wide, wouldn't do to have the non entity's beating them and tarnishing the brand 

refs out to protect the premier leagues "brand names" to promote it world wide, wouldn't do to have the non entity's beating them and tarnishing the brand 

Didn't Clattenberg admit a while ago that they were told to keep the 'big names' on the pitch as much as possible. Ie not send them off unless it was impossible not to.

The FA and the RFA are going to drive people further and further away from the game until it collapses.

The game is hard to take serious because of the lacklustre refereeing and the most pathetic "fouls" are given as a norm.

As for the big clubs, it's the most obvious and deceitful type of refereeing, every one can see it happening but it's just the norm.

There's no way back now, that games fucked.