Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

The only time I've seen a decision as bad was when Rob Lee scored from the halfway line years ago and that too was chalked up for an offside. At least then the rules supported such a shitty decision.

How are you supposed to show the referees respect with decisions like that?

Not just that Tooj but the implications of that fuck up could be absolutely huge. If City nick the league by 2 or 3 points then he's effectively win it for them today costing other clubs millions and millions of pounds.

Against Southampton he failed to send off a Southampton player for a two footed tackle on Haidara and a brawl broke out on the touch line.

Today he just flat out cheated.

I'm glad Sissoko smacked him one against Southampton. Hopefully this cunt will never ref another one of our games.

Stupid bastard was desperate to find a reason to disallow it.  Half hearted appeals from Man City players.  Everyone knew it was a goal.

Bang on WBCP, Hart was claiming out of hope rather than expectation. Such as shite decision. He should apologise live on air the hideous cunt.

Guest chicken little

The most frustrating thing is that he's cheated us out of a point and yet he'll get away scot free whilst Pardew is fined and probably banned. This country is a joke.

THIRTEEN YEARS OF ZA-NU LABOUR GOVERNMENT AND NOW THIS, THANKYOUVERY MUCH TONY B. LIAR

Oh well, he might miss out on Refereeing a game next week...that will teach him.

or be forced to ref a championship game! oh the horror of such a punishment. Though what the championship clubs did wrong I'll never understand

The most frustrating thing is that he's cheated us out of a point and yet he'll get away scot free whilst Pardew is fined and probably banned. This country is a joke.

I'd probably stop short of blaming the whole country tbf :lol: The bloke was clearly wrong - I guess I'd get an official warning at work and never be trusted again, demoted and publicly hung out to swing in the wind. Salary and therefore pension cut, colleagues wouldn't speak to me for devaluing their own work, my life would be hell. You just can't go round costing people millions of pounds because you can't do your job right. Quite cross here, that was a sweet strike.