Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

We won but today's refereeing has been poor again.

He was looking straight at the handball on the line, our refs are so poor.

That and the wrong offside call for Gouffran, although I'm not sure you can make a case for the linesman for the latter.

That handball miss was really amateurish by the ref for sure.

Was fuming at the handball incident. Got a flashback from Webb's decision to rule out Nolan's goal against Fulham in the relegation season.

Viduka, but yeah.

Ah. Was it Nolan that flicked it on to Viduka?

Nolan was standing next to the keeper while Viduka headed it in from a corner.

Guest bimpy474

We won but today's refereeing has been poor again.

He was looking straight at the handball on the line, our refs are so poor.

That and the wrong offside call for Gouffran, although I'm not sure you can make a case for the linesman for the latter.

That handball miss was really amateurish by the ref for sure.

The offside you can understand but the handball is a joke, he has a completely clear view, and the handball its self is a clear as a bell especailly from where the ref was.

Guest palnese

Was fuming at the handball incident. Got a flashback from Webb's decision to rule out Nolan's goal against Fulham in the relegation season.

Viduka, but yeah.

Ah. Was it Nolan that flicked it on to Viduka?

Nolan was standing next to the keeper while Viduka headed it in from a corner.

:thup:

Need to see it again because I don't know where the ref was stood - but he surely had to be completely blindsighted. The only way that defender could keep the ball from going in was if he moved his arm - it was absolutely blatant.

Need to see it again because I don't know where the ref was stood - but he surely had to be completely blindsighted. The only way that defender could keep the ball from going in was if he moved his arm - it was absolutely blatant.

The ref looked straight at it. Atleast it seemed like it in one of the replays. Horrible.

Did the Ref not see the handball or did he see it and decided, as it would have been in NUFC's favour, not to give it? Call me paranoid but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the later. I've heard of 'homer' refs but this season we seem to have 'awayer' refs. They all seem to hate us. I think the Refs and their assistants bet their pension pot on NUFC getting relegated and are doing their best to make it happen.

''Howard Webb one of our greatest ever referees''.Yeah right Niall...your Irish as well incase you have forgotten  :lol: I don't think I have ever watched a game where he hasn't ruined It by f***ing retard decisions. He was shocking for Sunderland as well It has to be said

They still f***ed up the clearest of those 50/50 decisions when the player was clearly onside and the ball was rolling in the back of the net.

Won't agree with you hear Kanji. For me the goal is as obvious as the handball from Mbiwa. And possibly the shirt tug from Sayls too. Wouldn't have made a difference, confident they'd probably have pushed for a 2-1 win anyways.

Guest palnese

The mackems could and should have had 2 pens, and Saylor should have been sent off.

We should have had a goal.

That's three massive decisions the refs failed to make.

Piss poor all round.

Guest palnese

Officiating was very shite but had no bearing on the result.

Well, apart from our wrongly disallowed goal you mean? :lol: