Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

• 1 month later...

That was on a par with the Ben Arfa one a few years ago. Absolutely disgraceful.

Aye

A pair of blatant hatchet-jobs/tackles, and not a single on-the-spot yellow handed out (DeJong escaped a y-card too iirc?).

Through refereeing incompetancy the PL has become a snipers league.

RDO Clive Oliver said "This is a venture I have been looking to launch for some time and I was delighted to secure the help of Michael Oliver to lead the group. Although he is at the top of his profession he is a perfect role model as it is not that long since Michael was being trained at the same level as the referees in the group. Not only do I believe he is the best person in the county to lead the group, he is the best person in the country. The referees both male and female will gain so much knowledge from him"

I suppose a father would say that about his son.....

The standard of refereeing? What standard? That implies a level of consistency is maintained to judge refs against. It's all completely gone to pot. If you can't spot the McManaman challenge today then what the hell is the point of a referee being there at all?

The standard of refereeing? What standard? That implies a level of consistency is maintained to judge refs against. It's all completely gone to pot. If you can't spot the McManaman challenge today then what the hell is the point of a referee being there at all?

Exactly, it's a very easy excuse to say a referee has missed a decision but its a referees job to get himself in the correct position to referee the game.

Halsey has been guilty of complacency bordering on laziness, happy to run his diagonals and hope he sees te game through. When Tiote begins to block his view he shoul be altering his position to view the tackle but he doesn't, it's obscured and he remains on his original run doing nothing to actually view the challenge.

The standard of refereeing is poor, he game has advanced to a level of fitness that a referee can't keep up with.  Full time referees shouldn't be lumbering around the pitch on pre determined routes.

Yeah, we may as well play by honour rules now.

Just getting worse and worse. This is the angriest i think i've ever been about a challenge, and i was fuming after HBA. We have one of the most cowardly FA's around, that little cunt should be banned for as long as Haidara is injured or at the very least given a very long ban. There is intent to "do" Haidara and you can see it on his face, what a fucking cunt. Wish Carver had smacked him one.

I'd have taken the points deduction for taking the players off the field tbh.

What is the point if the players have no protection?

I wish we'd taken the players off the field now. Would've saved me having to watch that shite.