Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Guest neesy111

I honestly think we could have had 7 penalties today.

I can count at least 3 from top of my head.

Guest neesy111

Couldn't had picked a worse referee for a football match ever.

Why on earth does Dean pick up on shirt pulls why other's don't?  Shows the refs don't have a clue about the rules of the game and implement them.

The push on Demba, shirt grab on Williamson, shirt grab/pull back on Ben Arfa, challenge on Shola (that was given), Turner handball.

That's without watching it back.

Guest neesy111

The push on Demba, shirt grab on Williamson, shirt grab/pull back on Ben Arfa, challenge on Shola (that was given), Turner handball.

That's without watching it back.

That Ben Arfa one was beyond belief.

Dean's absolutely hopeless.

Why is it that some clubs can dictate what referees they get? Graham Poll never refereed an Arsenal game for years after the Campbell incident against us, and Clattenburg has just overseen his first Everton game in about five years since the hash he made of the Merseyside derby. Why were we given a referee who has fucked us over and cost us three points with a disgusting and indefensible decision once already this season?

Guest neesy111

Dean's absolutely hopeless.

Why is it that some clubs can dictate what referees they get? Graham Poll never refereed an Arsenal game for years after the Campbell incident against us, and Clattenburg has just overseen his first Everton game in about five years since the hash he made of the Merseyside derby. Why were we given a referee who has fucked us over and cost us three points with a disgusting and indefensible decision once already this season?

I have no doubt that some clubs are paying backhanders to the FA regarding this. 

Lets be clear: It absolutely was a definite penalty. WTF was Williamson trying to do ?!

But other than that GOD AWFUL refereeing. I cannot believe how many times our lads got taken out with him waving to them to get up. Absolutely took the p*ss.

He seemed to have decided in his own head that Jonas is a diving bastard and every challenge on him was a feign.

Only gave fk's in his favour when he absolutely had to.

MOTD2 gave him 9/10 :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Actually said 9.5/10 not that it matters. Absolutely cant believe this. He was part of the problem why the game was so ugly cos he didnt deal with the challenges properly and consistently.

Guest firetotheworks

It must have been an absolute bastard to referee tbf, but we should have had another pen at least.

Mignolet was allowed to take however the fuck long he wanted for every goal kick as well. Should have been booked within a minute of the second half, would've made a huge difference.

He was an utter disgrace, Tiote wasn't allowed to tackle today and the mackems could do pretty much whatever the fuck they wanted. At least he got two big decisions spot on (Sessegnon and our penalty).

Guest Heneage

So that's twice (Chelsea and Sunderland) Dean has missed game changing decisions?

Both in the opening minutes too :lol:

Aye true, I meant the Turner handball, but the Cattermole challenge was just as bad.

Guest neesy111

So that's twice (Chelsea and Sunderland) Dean has missed game changing decisions?

Both in the opening minutes too :lol:

Aye true, I meant the Turner handball, but the Cattermole challenge was just as bad.

I think McClean was fortunate as well for his challenge on Simpson.

its the fact he got the same punishment as McClean which annoyed me. It might have been a red card but wouldnt have been that arsed if McClean had got a yellow and Simpson didn't