Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Guest Heneage

Missed a blatant penalty and was quite clearly in favour of the home team. Given how shit we played it'll get swept under the media rug, but once again the referee's in this country prove they aren't even mediocre.

Guest palnese

Missed a blatant penalty and was quite clearly in favour of the home team. Given how shit we played it'll get swept under the media rug, but once again the referee's in this country prove they aren't even mediocre.

Agree with every word of that.

Missed a blatant penalty and was quite clearly in favour of the home team. Given how s*** we played it'll get swept under the media rug, but once again the referee's in this country prove they aren't even mediocre.

:thup: Thought it was woeful again. That corner decision from Ba's freekick was terrible too.

Influenced by the crowd completely.

I would say they strive to attain mediocre, but they barely try to appear unbiased. 

Guest neesy111

Missed a blatant penalty and was quite clearly in favour of the home team. Given how s*** we played it'll get swept under the media rug, but once again the referee's in this country prove they aren't even mediocre.

:thup: Thought it was woeful again. That corner decision from Ba's freekick was terrible too.

Also will the FA do something about the blatant play acting by Defoe.  Cheating cockney cunt.

Also will the FA do something about the blatant play acting by Defoe.  Cheating cockney c***.

Yeah, that was a joke.

Also will the FA do something about the blatant play acting by Defoe.  Cheating cockney c***.

Yeah, that was a joke.

There was a close up of Harry telling to Defoe to stop being a knob. All the 50/50 penalties we could of had we never get and our defenders looked scared to tackle in the box yesterday due to penalty after penalty against them.

Guest neesy111

It seems like we have had Sian Massey for most of our recent fixtures, I reckon its something like 3 of our last 4 away games

She didn't see Adebayor's handball either.

Slut.

Tbf, nO one did in real time.  Though referee had best view in the stadium.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Mistake-prone-referee-Stuart-Attwell-axed-from-Premier-League-duty-for-an-unspecified-time-article865866.html

Ref Attwell relegated from Premier League

Published 22:31 15/02/12 By Alan Nixon

Young ref Stuart Attwell has been dropped from the Premier League’s elite list - after a nightmare run of mistakes.

The official will spend an unspecified time in the lower divisions following a review of his performances as his fast-tracked career comes to a halt.

Attwell, just 29, has had some high-profile slips since being put on the list a couple of years ago and has not had a top-flight match since New Year’s Day.

The move is by ‘mutual consent’, but Attwell came under heavy criticism for red card decisions this season - and was also infamous for the phantom goal he gave in the Watford-Reading game in 2008 during his rise.

Last December, Attwell sent off Gary Cahill, then of Bolton, for fouling Scott Parker only yards over the halfway line, saying he had denied the Tottenham player a clear goal-scoring opportunity. The red card was overturned on appeal.

The Warwickshire whistler was also on UEFA duty this season, with his most recent match at that level littered with 10 bookings.

In a statement, Professional Game Match Officials Limited general manager Mike Riley backed Attwell to improve as a referee and return to the top level.

"Throughout his career in the Select Group Stuart has demonstrated great courage and mental strength in responding to the challenges that he has faced," Riley said.

"He has shown many of the attributes of a top flight official but the Premier League is an exacting standard with huge demands. It is imperative that PGMOL deliver the best officiating possible to the English game at all levels.

"This is not the end for Stuart. There are several match officials who have returned to the National List and benefited from it.

"Stuart has a high level of maturity and responsibility and I'm convinced that he has a long-term future as a referee at the very highest level.

"PGMOL sincerely hopes to be welcoming Stuart back to the Select Group in the future."

Attwell said: "I have learned a great deal from my involvement in the Select Group over the last four years and I am now looking forward to building on that valuable experience.

"I strongly believe I have a lot to offer refereeing, and I now look forward with commitment and enthusiasm to the new challenge that I am undertaking.

"This is supported by a determination to continue my career development, and return to the Select Group as soon as possible."

Guest neesy111

If anyone deserved to be demoted I'd done it Chris Foy.  Attwell being made an scapegoat for the how bad they have been as a bunch?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

I still got the feeling the freekick for there second was a touch soft, and could of easily gone our way for the tackle on Jonas.

Wow, same as the 50k.

Mike Dean fighting with himself for worst refereeing performance of the season.

Ay only thing he got right was the two penalties and the cards even though Cattermole and Gardner shouldve been off at some point for persistent fouling.