Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Is it the same ref as for Fulham, the linesmen are the same...

I was wondering how we had Massey again, surely after a game involving 'controversial' decision making there would be a gap before they officiated the same team again.

Mind you, I think Best has a crush on her, keeps trying to get her attention and making her raise her flag

Dowd?  Dont mind him TBH...sort of a lucky charm IMHO...

Anyone else realise he was ref in 2 of our more enjoyable games of recent years?

31st Oct 2010 & 5th Feb 2011....

Look em up!

Now if your after a bad'un...how about Trelford?

Dowd?  Dont mind him TBH...sort of a lucky charm IMHO...

Anyone else realise he was ref in 2 of our more enjoyable games of recent years?

31st Oct 2010 & 5th Feb 2011....

Look em up!

Now if your after a bad'un...how about Trelford?

Waddles refused to mention his name on the weekend commentary.

Just been watching Football First.

I thought the dive was bad at the game being right in front of it.

But for christ sake that is up there with the worst cheating i have ever seen. They were at it all night mind you, and Dowd gave them everyhing last night. Some of the 'fouls' we conceded were ridiculous.

Just been watching Football First.

I thought the dive was bad at the game being right in front of it.

But for christ sake that is up there with the worst cheating i have ever seen. They were at it all night mind you, and Dowd gave them everyhing last night. Some of the 'fouls' we conceded were ridiculous.

Any decent crack last night mate? New songs etc?

6 of us attempted the 'Alan Pardew (clap clap) song. But i think we were too low down for it to catch on tbh.

And about 100 different Cisse ones. Some good some awful :lol:

Always seem to get stuck in the shite seats for starting songs! On the plus side, we were spotted plenty of times on the highlights apparently. Jonny rang me earlier to say he'd just watched some of it back and picked me out going mental when Krul saved the pen. :lol:

6 of us attempted the 'Alan Pardew (clap clap) song. But i think we were too low down for it to catch on tbh.

And about 100 different Cisse ones. Some good some awful :lol:

Always seem to get stuck in the s**** seats for starting songs! On the plus side, we were spotted plenty of times on the highlights apparently. Jonny rang me earlier to say he'd just watched some of it back and picked me out going mental when Krul saved the pen. :lol:

Aye i've been cringeing at myself a few times :lol:

One in particular when i'm screaming at Simpson for making a mistake

No other manager would get away with the stuff he was saying about that linesman. Reminds me of when he did the same thing when we played them and said "I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get a game again"

Is it the same ref as for Fulham, the linesmen are the same...

I was wondering how we had Massey again, surely after a game involving 'controversial' decision making there would be a gap before they officiated the same team again.

Mind you, I think Best has a crush on her, keeps trying to get her attention and making her raise her flag

Probably knows her as she's from Coventry.

Gifted two soft pens in the second half and he fucking complains like a sour old cunt. The entitlement he thinks he deserves is unbelievable, respect what he's done, but can't stand that attitude.  Makes taking 4 of 6 pts off them all that much sweeter.

Sorry if this is a "Giggs" but then I have a responsible full-time position of employment which takes up a fair bit of my time during the day, so kiss my arse.

Anyway...look at this:

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3184/hwebb.jpg

And to think this man officiated a World Cup Final!  :huff:

Hmmm you don't by any chance think that's a legit picture do you?

Yes of course I do, to the extent that I have sent an email to Richard Scudamore and David Bernstein and my MP to complain, and will be recruiting signatures on my own homemade petition, shortly...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Hmmm you don't by any chance think that's a legit picture do you?

Yes of course I do, to the extent that I have sent an email to Richard Scudamore and David Bernstein and my MP to complain, and will be recruiting signatures on my own homemade petition, shortly...

:lol: :lol: