The Title Race

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It would be absolutely glorious for these cunts to finish on 97pts and win absolutely fuck all this season. They’d probably have a minutes silence first game next season next hundred years or so.

It was just last night. How many times have we seen Salah won dubios penalties this season? How many times have they gone and complaint about others like, against Barca? They have done it numerous times just because it didn't go their way.

Yes maybe I'm forgetting anything City have got lucky with but the media wanking over them is just over the top. Just look at Tyler last night trying to defend the non-red card fot TAA and barely mentioning the dive by Fabinho in the lead up to their winner. They will barely bat an eye-lid for Liverpool.

Comment above makes me firmly in hope City win it camp :lol: there’s no way around my fuck off to Liverpool after yesterday. I was rooting for Messi to destroy them midweek too.

Man City are a much better team than them cheating scouse t***s.

Refs will make sure City don't win it now.

This is absolute bullshit.

Oh right, so the linesman from last night just made an honest mistake eh?

Probably aye

Across the media/jounos and in general people seem to think Leicester have a really good chance of getting something tonight.  Totally disagree, think City will win very comfortably

I think it’s a combination of the media wanting them too (As clearly the media narrative is wanting a Liverpool title win) Liverpool fans desperately trying to convince themselves Leicester will and fans of every other club who don’t want Liverpool to win it shitting themselves that Leicester will get something and trying to prepare for it by convincing themselves it’s going to happen so it’ll be so much better when City do hopefully win.

Have a bad feeling about it myself and I think i fall into that last category, be keeping a nervy eye on the scores at Fulham next week even if City do win tonight but it’ll be horrendous in general if they don’t.

Aside from Everton/Manchester United fans, I don't see why anyone would want City to win the league to be honest. :lol: I'm glad so many are against Liverpool though, but they're an infinitely better club than City.

Shouldn't Man U fans dislike Man City more than Liverpool?  :lol: It's a hard-to-imagine scenario, but there is no way we'd want Sunderland to beat Man Utd or anyone else.

Liverpool scored vital goals off dives in both games against us this season. That should be reason enough to dislike this particular version of Liverpool, yes, the ninety-something point Klopp version, as opposed whatever we may think of Liverpool Football Club as a whole.

Shouldn't Man U fans dislike Man City more than Liverpool?  :lol: It's a hard-to-imagine scenario, but there is no way we'd want Sunderland to beat Man Utd or anyone else.

Liverpool scored vital goals off dives in both games against us this season. That should be reason enough to dislike this particular version of Liverpool, yes, the ninety-something point Klopp version, as opposed whatever we may think of Liverpool Football Club as a whole.

City have always just been noisy neighbours to Man U, never challenged them in terms of trophies til recently.

You only have to listen to the atmosphere in the man u v man c games, it's just like any other game.

"I mean, we quite CLEARLY have bad luck, there's no f***ing way any other club in european football can reel off a list like below over the last 5 or 6 years.

2014 Premier League -  Our captain slips up to cost us our first title in 25 odd years

2016 Europa League  - Our best defender at the time is banned for a drug test that is later found to be bullshit

2018 Champions League - Our goalkeeper makes the worst mistake you will ever see, you literally wont see anything like this in a CL final again in your lifetime

2019 Premier League      - We get the third highest points tally in the history of the English game and don't win the title because a ball doesn't go 11mm further over a f***ing line

We always seem to have some mad moment go against us at a pivotal moment when it looks rosey. I can't believe some LFC fans on this forum get s*** for being deflated when we've been subject to the above."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"After we lost to City in January we were 4 points clear with 48 available.  If we beat Wolves we’ll have gone 16 games unbeaten, taking 40 points, including 9 straight wins when it really counts.

That in itself is one of the best runs ever, but look at what it gets you.  I mean I try not to be bitter about this but there is something broken here, when City can reel off the second-best run of all time (second only to their own stupid run from last season), mostly like it ain’t no thing.

It’s a bit like the supercomputers they’ve built that have ‘solved’ Chess, or Go.  The top players have sunk their lives into achieving 99% mastery of these incredibly difficult tasks with hundreds of years of history, and now it’s immediately all pointless because some Silicon Valley nerds saw it as an opportunity to showcase their coding skills so as to attract venture capital."

2018 Champions League - Our goalkeeper makes the worst mistake you will ever see, you literally wont see anything like this in a CL final again in your lifetime

Just saying, but Lloris did it in the World Cup final about two months later.