Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Apparently Pompey hewligans are intent of giving them a shewing tonight......obviously they dont realise how classy and popular the MLFs are.

On Sunday night, everyone's least favourite geriatric wannabe hardman started threatening some poor Pompey fan on RTG and offering to meet up with him where he would "put him on his arse" and "batter him".

The posts were later deleted and he was then banned. On another thread he boasted that if he was with his son they could take on any six people and win !!

Imagine being in your mid sixties, boasting about how hard you are, offering out complete strangers and threatening them with violence on an online forum :idiot2:

Seriously??... Reiver started his keyboard warrior antics again

This is the same cunt who wanted that Millwall fan to come stay with him and orgainsed a whip round for his heroics. He tucked his tail between his legs when the clown was outed as a racist fuck

The cunt is just some failed fucking bouncer who thinks hes some tough guy absolute disgrace of a human being mind saying that theres a shitmload of the same ilk on RTG

How did you guess  :)  Bit sad really  :undecided:

www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/portsmouth-fans-what-a-joke-you-are.1472953/page-9#post-29696413"]Portsmouth fans what a joke you are

www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/may-12th-live-footy-on-tv.1472970/page-8#post-29695367"]May 12th live footy on tv

As if i just got a 2 year ban half hour after my 2 month ban expired  :lol:. All because I was telling them a few home truths that showed up sunderland for been small time and inferior to us and told them how bitter and jealous they are of us

touchy bitter b******s  :lol:

So what would be everybody's preference for the game today......a) lews tonight and not make the final or b) lews at Wembo to Charlton with another Catts for me marra penalty miss?

It's the former for me.

So what would be everybody's preference for the game today......a) lews tonight and not make the final or b) lews at Wembo to Charlton with another Catts for me marra penalty miss?

It's the former for me.

I think the rage they've manufactured up towards "Pumpy" would make a more delicious fall. Home fans almost certain to enter the field of play if they progress too, could make for some scenes that no-one wants to see.

Do think they'll get through though.

It's the former for me.

Definitely prefer a loss tonight, otherwise they're one game away from fluking promotion. Not confident in Pompey though :(

Portsmouth were absolutely atrocious in the first leg. If they play the same  tonight Trafalgar Square will become a little part of chicken town again.

Pompey barely had a shot in the first leg. I can't see them coming back tbh. Charlton to bot them in the final hopefully.

That's what I'm pinning my hopes on. Charlton finishing off Doncaster tomorrow and then beating the mackems at Wembley again.

Guest covmag

I'd laugh me cock off if they lose but I'm cool either way as I know next season would torture them  :lol:

Pompey barely had a shot in the first leg. I can't see them coming back tbh. Charlton to bot them in the final hopefully.

Why focus on 1 game away from home? Seems weird. Pompey battered them 3-1 in the home league tie

Guest chopey

I'd laugh me cock off if they lose but I'm cool either way as I know next season would torture them  :lol:

This........ They have already proved League one is no walk over with their current team so it will be mauled next season a level up.

Apparently Pittman is doubtful tonight. Portsmouth had nothing up front without him. If he misses the game, as he's expected to, I can see the mackems going through fairly comfortably.

Wrong. Pitman starts

Guest godzilla

Think pompey will have to score 2 as the unwashed usually score. Will also have to improve going forward as they looked shocking in that area in the first leg. Pompey judging by results either win pretty comfortably or really struggle, but were the 2nd top scorers in that league so must be better than what we say on Saturday.

Going (hoping) for 2 - 1 pompey and Englands' finest midfielder missing (again) the deciding pen in the shoot out.

Guest godzilla

Imagine having "sewpa Kev" as a club legend. :lol:

Tbf he probably is for their level, not got much to beat mind to obtain that.