Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Looks like Bully as in “and Bully’s Star prize tonight is”

http://i.imgur.com/NZJDbaC.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/lUFIMu7.jpg

’Here is the shit prize that you could have won’

image.jpg

Somebody go on and fix the OPs error man-

Lincoln City fan in peace here. Best of luck in tonight’s game. You guys don’t deserve to be in the third division.

It’s a win win for me though. Selfishly once I had a look at the clubs in league one seeing such a big club there means a great day out in Newcastle next season - hopefully we won’t meet and I’ll be rooting for you in the championship.

done. apparently they dont have the most empty seats in the Uk though and away fans at sunderland don't all drink in Newcastle  :lol:

Guest godzilla

safcmain.jpg

poster.jpg

I never get sick of seeing this  :lol:

Thought it was spot the 10 differences photo there for a second  :lol:

Apparently Pompey hewligans are intent of giving them a shewing tonight......obviously they dont realise how classy and popular the MLFs are.

On Sunday night, everyone's least favourite geriatric wannabe hardman started threatening some poor Pompey fan on RTG and offering to meet up with him where he would "put him on his arse" and "batter him".

The posts were later deleted and he was then banned. On another thread he boasted that if he was with his son they could take on any six people and win !!

Imagine being in your mid sixties, boasting about how hard you are, offering out complete strangers and threatening them with violence on an online forum :idiot2:

Love going out fighting with my mid 60 year old fatha. Few cans then roam the streets looking for bother. Always have my England top on too in case someone is offended.

Apparently Pompey hewligans are intent of giving them a shewing tonight......obviously they dont realise how classy and popular the MLFs are.

On Sunday night, everyone's least favourite geriatric wannabe hardman started threatening some poor Pompey fan on RTG and offering to meet up with him where he would "put him on his arse" and "batter him".

The posts were later deleted and he was then banned. On another thread he boasted that if he was with his son they could take on any six people and win !!

Imagine being in your mid sixties, boasting about how hard you are, offering out complete strangers and threatening them with violence on an online forum :idiot2:

Seriously??... Reiver started his keyboard warrior antics again

This is the same cunt who wanted that Millwall fan to come stay with him and orgainsed a whip round for his heroics. He tucked his tail between his legs when the clown was outed as a racist fuck

The cunt is just some failed fucking bouncer who thinks hes some tough guy absolute disgrace of a human being mind saying that theres a shitmload of the same ilk on RTG

Bloke's a total fucking coward tbf, dropped his arse over a £500 bet a few years back claiming he didn't have internet banking to go through with it :lol:

This was after he suggested I go to one of the 12 backstreet bookies that are available in Newcastle, no names of these bookies were offered btw. 

Claimed Chisholms do peer to peer betting as well.