Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest covmag

Whenever I go to the airport they always have to be decked out in their strip, like the are "taking" the home end  :lol:

Tonight would be glorious, it's been a great few weeks for drama.another comeback please

What sort of food do you have to eat in excess that it goes to your groin ?

She's no oil painting granted, but twisting your entire body around 180 degrees from your bottom half is a very impressive trick in my John Humble opinion

Fucking hell :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somebody go on and fix the OPs error man-

Lincoln City fan in peace here. Best of luck in tonight’s game. You guys don’t deserve to be in the third division.

It’s a win win for me though. Selfishly once I had a look at the clubs in league one seeing such a big club there means a great day out in Newcastle next season - hopefully we won’t meet and I’ll be rooting for you in the championship.

The thing with these "<insert team>fan in peace" poster, they try to make them come off as "I'm a sensible fan, stalwart and ordinary fan very much representative of my club as a whole and I want to wish you, the very worst of mackemdom that I could find on the internet, the very best of wishes. Even though the most cursory of glances at your vast array of (mostly NUFC influenced) topics would show you up to be the most bitter, deluded, vile, racist, paedophilia supporting, reactionary tossers that give the decent s*nderland fans no chance at convincing anyone that they actually exist amongst the polluted sea of crusted arse scum that lacks even the most basic self-awareness that are the posters on your awful, badly administrated shambles of a forum. Oh yeah, you also lord it over teams like mine like you're something special and everyone should bow down to your royal puetrescencenesses because you have a massive stadium due to your plummeting down the leagues like a crate of blue pop dropped off Penshaw Monument.

But I digress, I'm just here to say I hope you get out of this league and into the spot you truly deserve. Everyone in my town/city loves you and hates the Mags who incidentally I have never heard of and neither has the rest of the world."

You have to wonder how this situation came about.......  in order for the whole family to be in a full kit they must have discussed it in advance, maybe thinking how utterly fantastic it would be to show them rotten Geordies that they are not in any way scared to show up to Ponteland airport wearing a Sun'lun kit...  those Geordies will be full of fewm!! 

Frankly that women turning up in womens clothes would be equally horrific.