Our Worst Manager Under Ashley

ChrisMcQuillan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think Bruce has made me forget how much I absolutely despised Pardew, like. But voted Bruce because he has sucked any remaining joy I had left for NUFC and spat it right back in my dish. Lying, useless, pig. I will celebrate his departure with almost as much glee as I would when his employer finally fucks off.

Why is the king on there? 5th, 10th and sure we were about 9th in January when he was hounded out too? I know he sucked up to Ashley etc but on results and league finishes he shouldn't be anywhere near this list like.

Genuinely not sure how much credit he deserves for any of that. Maybe I'm being harsh but he had a really good team yet continuously went on 6/7 game losing (or not winning) streaks which means he comfortably deserves a spot on there imo.

Why is the king on there? 5th, 10th and sure we were about 9th in January when he was hounded out too? I know he sucked up to Ashley etc but on results and league finishes he shouldn't be anywhere near this list like.

Genuinely not sure how much credit he deserves for any of that. Maybe I'm being harsh but he had a really good team yet continuously went on 6/7 game losing (or not winning) streaks which means he comfortably deserves a spot on there imo.

See I disagree, even that 5th place aside he had a 10th place finish and was top half when he left in January, whatever peoples thoughts are on him as a person I don't think he should be anywhere near this list to be fair, I am no Pardew lover but on the pitch and table wise he did a solid enough job.

It's a bit unfair to have Carver there imo due to the limited time he was in charge as an interim manager, but since he's a choice he wins it in a landslide imo.

The rest are much of the same. I honestly couldn't say which is the worst. The one I've hated the most is Pardew because of the potential in the team at the time and how he managed HBA in particular, but as a manager I doubt any of the others would have done much different.

Sure ok

Pardew got us on a brilliant European tour and for that reason he should not be on the list. He was a smary arse licking arsehole but he had a great season. The rest are all seriously pap

That was despite Pardew, not because of him. He was a smarmy, arse-licker AND a shit manager. Let’s not indulge in revisionism here because a bit of time has passed.

Corr, what a list  :lol:

I'd have to go with Carver.  He was just so far out of his depth.

McClaren should have done so much better with the players he had.

Pardew probably the one I dislike the most and the same as McClaren with some of the players he wasted.  It just seemed never-ending.

Bruce is catching up to Pardew in terms of being an unbearable twat.

Kinnear at least provided plenty of comedy moments.   

See I disagree, even that 5th place aside he had a 10th place finish and was top half when he left in January, whatever peoples thoughts are on him as a person I don't think he should be anywhere near this list to be fair, I am no Pardew lover but on the pitch and table wise he did a solid enough job.

Absolute wet. He was shite, he just had a good team. Not having this.

That fucking kick off routine :anguish:

Guest reefatoon

I think Carver was fucking the most useless, but it always felt like it was a very short term thing, which for me doesn't put him ahead of Pardew or Bruce. These two wankers felt/feel like there was/is no end to the misery, I mean Pardew was handed an 8 year contract for fuck sake.  Detested Pardew with a passion, but even he managed to completely fluke a 5th place finish, something Bruce will never ever manage to do, no matter how lucky he has been. So for me it's Bruce hands down. The bloke is also a snake and he has that Souness trait of blaming everyone and everything for his own uselessness. The football has to be the most shittest to sit through too. So aye, well done Bruce for actually making me hate you more than Pardew, that's some levels of shitness right there.