Newcastle United 2-2 Manchester City - 30/11/19

Raconteur

Yeah I hated all those fans in the Souness era who wanted us to lose, the ones who actually went to the game. SAD!

Posting in match threads desperately wanting us to lose is sad. It's a simple point to grasp.

If I really wanted the Toon to lose, I wouldn't post in a match thread on a fan message board about how much I wanted them to lose.

Because I wouldn't want to look like an attention seeking moron.

How many people actually post in match threads wanting us to lose? There's one from what I recall, the toonarmy1892 fella.

Maybe i do, but all i did was quote you posting get in, then everyone lost their s***  :lol:

Not like i posted a HTT style essay about it, but whatevs.

KDB's goal must be up there with one of the best opposition goals at SJP.

Bergkamp is the obvious one, trying to think of any more. Baines scored a great freekick quite a few seasons ago

Good question this. I’m now trying to remember good opposition goals I’ve seen at sjp and I’m drawing a blank so far.

Loads of Stevie's mates in the media and people associated with the club claiming we played well and 'deserved' a draw.

I honestly don't see how or why.

They battered us imho.

The result is great. The performance wasn't at all.

But maybe I'm just a miserable cunt because I thought we were lucky to beat Man Utd (a game which could easily have gone the other way), robbed Spurs and clung on against West Ham after an admittedly good first half.

I genuinely don't think we've played well for a whole 90 mins all season tbqh.

From the little I've seen, nothing about our form seems particularly sustainable. You could say the defensive organisation, but then that went to pot against Villa.

Clearly enough there to keep us up but I don't think we'll be anywhere near the top half. I suspect there'll be a longer contract offered and accepted by Bruce before the season's out. They've got their patsy back and he can keep our heads above water. Jackpot.

World keeps on turning.

Loads of Stevie's mates in the media and people associated with the club claiming we played well and 'deserved' a draw.

They battered us imho.

But maybe I'm just a miserable cunt because I thought we were lucky to beat Man Utd (a game which could easily have gone the other way), robbed Spurs and clung on against West Ham after an admittedly good first half.

Man City are miles above us we defended very well can’t remember many chances for them and we broke a few times

Bruce is still shite but you can’t deny we played to our strengths

Maximim is fantastic I think. Also dubravka. Hayden and Fernandez both good also

We might stay up I reckon on the strength of some players

But only time will tell

They battered us imho.

Man City are miles above us we defended very well can’t remember many chances for them and we broke a few times

Bruce is still shite but you can’t deny we played to our strengths

Maximim is fantastic I think. Also dubravka. Hayden and Fernandez both good also

We might stay up I reckon on the strength of some players

But only time will tell

Jesus and Sterling definitely should have scored for them

KDB's goal must be up there with one of the best opposition goals at SJP.

Bergkamp is the obvious one, trying to think of any more. Baines scored a great freekick quite a few seasons ago

Don't remember the player, but the Hull 2-0 goal in the Sack Pardew game was very good.

Weird flex.

f*** off man city ffs.

They should be beating us.

How would you know, you weren’t watching. You just said. Why would you post if you weren’t? You don’t even care as you’ve told us so fucking much.

You spend all day of all week bleating on about not caring or watching as in your own words anyone who does is scum, boring everyone to tears in the meantime making the same post day after day but particularly immediately after games which is a mad coincidence. Always the way to win an argument. No offence but you’re absolutely shit.

Watched the extended highlights and checked the stats.  Screams pure luck to have got out of that game with a point.

They've lost seven leagues game in one and half seasons and two of them were to us, aye we might have been lucky but you earn your luck and we've had some s**** luck in the past.

Probably the same for most team like us who get something out of a game against them, you need to be lucky and take your chances if they miss theirs.

We only beat them once last season?

Aye you're right, for some reason i was so happy last night i though we won yesterday  :lol:

Weird flex.

f*** off man city ffs.

They should be beating us.

How would you know, you weren’t watching. You just said. Why would you post if you weren’t? You don’t even care as you’ve told us so fucking much.

You spend all day of all week bleating on about not caring or watching as in your own words anyone who does is scum, boring everyone to tears in the meantime making the same post day after day but particularly immediately after games which is a mad coincidence. Always the way to win an argument. No offence but you’re absolutely shit.

Fully agree

Boring

Kind of person that needs to leave the forum