Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Nobody in place to stop outgoing transfers, everyone now has a price on their heads and if its matched their gone. This is the Newcastle Ashley wants, Perez will be replaced by a young French or Dutch lad for a couple of million and if you don't like it tuff.

Just Lee Charnley in charge now :azn:

We haven’t got Rafa anymore to make sure our best players don’t want to leave.

He'd be mad not to leave. I fully support any of the players who chose to walk away from this shit stain of a club.

This.

I want the whole thing to burn to the ground and that starts with the better players leaving. Ideally to be replaced by utter dross.

Nobody in place to stop outgoing transfers, everyone now has a price on their heads and if its matched their gone. This is the Newcastle Ashley wants, Perez will be replaced by a young French or Dutch lad for a couple of million and if you don't like it tuff.

Actually think MLS will be our next mass shopping ground

I hope they all leave and we are left with a pile of unmanageable s***

This made me laugh out loud. It's true but it's mad how often we have to wish the worst on the club we support isn't it. There isn't another club in the league that wishes the worst on their club like we do. Imagine just having a normal competitive club and not a fat vile w***** as owner. I've forgotten what that feels like

Absolutely no reason for any player to stay, let alone one with massive potential and who came on in leaps and bounds under Rafa's tutelage like Ayoze. Only one certainty, we'll end up selling him for probably half what he'll eventually be worth. Well done MA, cracking summer so far.

Any player with a hint of ambition should leave now. The club has clearly shown its lack of ambition and lack of intent to compete in the division

May as well just relegate us as we dont belong in this division under Ashley

Guest neesy111

Surely he's holding out for a move back to Spain, though.

Or he just wants to play for a football club or not sports direct fc.  I don't blame any player for leaving now.

I'm not sure how reliable the source is because he works for Talksport, but I honestly can't blame Perez or any other player leaving. In fact even if a takeover happened for Perez alone he has been a great servant and has probably earnt a move to a more ambitious club.

It is sad though that this club now has its best players picked off by the likes of Leicester who not so long ago were in League 1. It just shows how far you can take a club if you show some ambition.

Surely there’ll be a huge fee involved?

I can see him doing well at Leicester actually. No Rafa, Rondon or Perez? Relegation is pretty much nailed on isn’t it?