Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur - 11/08/18 @ 12.30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i'm fine with that line-up as it may well keep last season's end of season form, or at least continuity, going.

the lineup is nothing more than rafa's continuing politics...he told them to do business early, they tried not to do any business and the business they did was late for the most part so this is the consequence

i'm fine with that line-up as it may well keep last season's end of season form, or at least continuity, going.

the lineup is nothing more than rafa's continuing politics...he told them to do business early, they tried not to do any business and the business they did was late for the most part so this is the consequence

No, it's because the players know what's required more than the new ones.

My only issue with the team is there’s no obvious source of goals. So we’re playing yet again for a tight one-nil. Not blaming Rafa, that’s how he’s gonna have to play it all season without a decent number 10.

Last season's obvious source of goals were...?

I'm sorry but I don't believe that for a minute. Rafa wouldn't be so petulant as to jeopardise the team to stick one to the board. He absolutely will believe this is the side who can best carry out his specific instructions for this certain opponent.

My only issue with the team is there’s no obvious source of goals. So we’re playing yet again for a tight one-nil. Not blaming Rafa, that’s how he’s gonna have to play it all season without a decent number 10.

Last season's obvious source of goals were...?

Well, quite. That’s the issue i’m Kinda highlighting.

I'm sorry but I don't believe that for a minute. Rafa wouldn't be so petulant as to jeopardise the team to stick one to the board. He absolutely will believe this is the side who can best carry out his specific instructions for this certain opponent.

"nothing but" is a bit strong but it's a factor imo...granted he's never thrown players in but he's still proving a point imo

More like he is a big believer in preparation, and he will want to work with the new signings before putting them in the team so they understand exactly what he expects.

More like he is a big believer in preparation, and he will want to work with the new signings before putting them in the team so they understand exactly what he expects.

I mean, that's basically what I said, init?  :lol:

Howay the lads! Well up for this.

oOCfxS1.jpg

Massive fan of someone at the club continually copying the ō for Muto from elsewhere like, meaning it's in a different font.

Seen it on the website, then on a photo one of the journalists posted of the programme earlier, now on the team lineup.

Shoddy stuff really, they should use the 'o' from the brand font and create the accent themselves with illustrator and attach it. Give me that job  ;)