General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Just noticed the last post on the Tickets and Travel forum was three days before Fulham - just shows how much Ashley has destroyed the fan-base - fat wanker

Yep. That's the last game I'll have seen us live until he goes.

I've also noticed how short the match threads are on here these days too.

Universal apathy.

We're playing Man Utd in 3 days time. Nobody has even started a match thread yet.

Guest reefatoon

Think folks are still too busy jumping and singing at the King Power Stadium, waiting for their taxi's. No time for starting threads.

West Ham away has gone on general sale. A good idea of how far we’ve fallen, London away games always seemed to be sold out quickly and hardly ever went beyond season ticket holders.

Used to take me 5 hours each way to get to as many home games as possible. Now I can’t even justify watching this shell of a club when they’re half an hour away.

• 2 weeks later...

Just the five out of nine........

TV changes

Almost a week late, here are the December 2019 and January 2020 fixture alterations. Games in red are changed, games in black are unaltered:

Thu 05.12.2019 Sheffield United (a) 7.30pm

Sun 08.12.2019 Southampton (h) 2pm

Sat 14.12.2019 Burnley (a) 3pm

Sat 21.12.2019 Crystal Palace (h) 3pm

Thu 26.12.2019 Manchester United (a) 5.30pm

Sat 28.12.2019 Everton (h) 3pm

Wed 01.01.2020 Leicester City (h) 3pm

Sat 11.01.2020 Wolves (a)

Sat 18.01.2020 Chelsea (h) 5.30pm

Tue 21.01.2020 Everton (a) 7.30pm

Eh, Sheffield United on a seemingly random Thursday? I must admit I have as much interest in football these days as Branko does personal hygiene, but since when has playing on a Thursday been a thing?

Eh, Sheffield United on a seemingly random Thursday? I must admit I have as much interest in football these days as Branko does personal hygiene, but since when has playing on a Thursday been a thing?

Since Amazon.

Amazon Prime won the rights to show two full game weeks, one midweek and one on boxing day. They have staggered the games as much as they can to be able to  allow people to watch the maximum amount of games. The midweek game week games are all available on Amazon prime on either Tues, wed, or thurs

Where can I find the pictures of Nufc weightroom/gym/rehab room? I know it was posted somewhere here before but I can't find it :(

Try this thing called Google, has an image search function too.