Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Why do people think they are delaying? What benefit is there for them to take their time, other than to make sure they do a good job?

They're going to come under significant scrutiny either way so I daresay they're taking as much time as they need.

I actually think the Saudis are collectively dead thick as a nation in terms of understanding how things work outside of their own country. That’s why they need Staveley’s JV1

Yeah, I heard the UK and US Universities don't accept Saudi students.

Did you only read the first nine words?

I actually think the Saudis are collectively dead thick as a nation in terms of understanding how things work outside of their own country. That’s why they need Staveley’s JV1

The rest doesnt really make it any better James.

Guest reefatoon

Well the anti takeover people/groups have been very vocal to the premier league and papers etc, putting their side across. Why then is it, if someone puts a positive story out there towards them that it is embarrassing? Both sides have their rights to put their sides across. If we/the premier league keep getting the negative aspects thrown at them, then the other side is completely entitled to push their side/agenda too. Nowt embarrassing about it at all.

Guest godzilla

Saudi minister apparently saying on twitter that they had the rights for those games that were shown along with other gulf channels.

Yeah saw that, I know they showed a few friendlies but don't know which cup matches they also had on.

Guest chopey

why couldn't someone normal be trying to take over the club instead of this lot, seriously would have been a lot less of a headache

Newcastle dont do normal

Saudi minister apparently saying on twitter that they had the rights for those games that were shown along with other gulf channels.

Yeah saw that, I know they showed a few friendlies but don't know which cup matches they also had on.

Edit: Could be wrong.

The rest doesnt really make it any better James.

But could those actions be considered as anything other than incredibly stupid. A lot of individuals would have contributed towards getting those games on air, and collectively they have done the stupid thing. They might have degrees and money etc but they are in a vacuum in terms of being able to understand and deal with the rest of us. That is where JV1 come in

why couldn't someone normal be trying to take over the club instead of this lot, seriously would have been a lot less of a headache

They're mega coined. Nobody normal is as rich as these, it'll be worth it.

very debatable but I'll leave it at that rather than get into another pointless argument

Royal mail shares must be through the roof due to huge rise in stamp sales since this takeover farce started.

I’ve got loads. They ain’t :lol:

This is becoming fuckin ridiculous tho. Letter after fuckin letter. Wish the PL would just get on with it

So every time someone sends a letter objecting the takeover they have to start the process again? Absolutely ridiculous way of going on.

Where does it say that?

George Caulkin has just said it on twitter.

So every time someone sends a letter objecting the takeover they have to start the process again? Absolutely ridiculous way of going on.

Where does it say that?

I'm not seeing it and doubt anyone rational would seriously believe they restart it every time an objection comes in.

Where does it say that?

That's it then gorilla hands will be paying some pauper to write bullshit letters relentlessly.

Guest godzilla

Where does it say that?

I can't see that mind and that is a load of bollocks, or are you taking the piss?

Where does it say that?

No he didn’t, and that’s clearly bollocks.