Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

Davies' finest piece of commentary for me has to be the Olympic men's hockey final of 1988. When GB scored Davies famously commented, " where were the German defence but frankly, who cares ?"

Terrific commentator and wordsmith.  Far superior to Motson and unfairly treated because of him too.

Guest Howaythetoon

Watching it and no surprise it starts with how the press behaved. It’s our own tournament and they couldn’t wait to hammer the players and team, going as far to tell Gazza to take his boots and go home. The 1-1 draw and performance with Switzerland was scathing too. I remember leading up to it the media were after Shearer who of course ended as top scorer. Fucking scum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to starting the Man City doc.

Keep thinking it's a shame there's been no production company take on Leeds and Bielsa.. Now that could have been quite something [emoji38]

This Man City doc is actually class. Very informative. Definitely a must watch.

Give that every season on the NFL version of the show you get a peak inside a new team, I'm hope it'll be the same for this.

Give that every season on the NFL version of the show you get a peak inside a new team, I'm hope it'll be the same for this.

Our season will probably just be b/w photographs to save on film. An entire season of Max Payne cutscenes. Tim Sherwood talking shite from Rafa's office.

Our season will probably just be b/w photographs to save on film. An entire season of Max Payne cutscenes. Tim Sherwood talking shite from Rafa's office.

But coloured SD signs.