Newcastle United vs Chelsea - 21/11/20 @12:30 - Live on BT

As we approach the festive season, I'm sure the tactical mastermind that is Sir Stephen Roger will be sat on the sofa plotting our way to victory with the resources at his disposal:

Bounty

Mars    Twix    Another Bounty

Malteaser Teaser                                                          Snickers

Galaxy Caramel    Milky Way    Normal Galaxy

Another Milky Way    Another Malteaser Teaser

It's a fucking disgrace that there are no dark chocolate Bounty, like.

Apparently Chilwell, Silva, Pulisic and Havertz all out - another lucky win for the media’s favourite!

Wilson out for us will probably hurt us a lot more.

Seen some lad on Facebook, bumped into Wilson, had a socially distanced photo and he said Wilson said he is fit and ready to play against Chelsea.

I’ve just read back that we’re likely without Wilson, Fraser and Almiron. Not that we had much of a chance anyway but this game as an ominous sort of feeling approaching it. It’ll likely be an absolute hiding which will feel that extra bit worse given how bad we’ve played lately.

I might dodge the forum post-match (I won’t) to avoid the sheer meltdown.

Is he fit or has Bruce told him he’s fit and playing regardless?

How many times have we seen an injury that doesn’t seem as bad as was first feared, only to wind up subbed in the first half hour and then missing for weeks?

Aye, we are more than likely getting beat regardless tomorrow, would be a daft game to risk Wilson if another week will see it clear up completely.

I do think we will be comfortably beaten but mad how good how our home league record is against these wankstains. 5 wins from 7 games and only 1 loss in that time. Wouldn't be super surprised if we nibbled a draw.

Beating them 3-0 at home on the final day of our first season back under Rafa was class. Lush day, battered them from the start, atmosphere was class, ended up finishing 10th and full of confidence that Rafa would be backed in the summer and we’d really push on...:lol:

I do think we will be comfortably beaten but mad how good how our home league record is against these wankstains. 5 wins from 7 games and only 1 loss in that time. Wouldn't be super surprised if we nibbled a draw.

Beating them 3-0 at home on the final day of our first season back under Rafa was class. Lush day, battered them from the start, atmosphere was class, ended up finishing 10th and full of confidence that Rafa would be backed in the summer and we’d really push on...:lol:

Vaguely remember Diame having one of those games where it was hard to believe it was actually him playing. That season from him was incredible.