LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

He is back.....    I fkn hate him

MONDAY

Manchester United v Newcastle (2000 BST)

Man Utd v Newcastle

Manchester United always respond strongly after failing to win the league and they will be determined to win the Premier League title back.

They look like they have a nice mix in their squad and when you consider that they lost the league by one point last season despite missing a large chunk of their defence for a lengthy period, then I think Sir Alex Ferguson's side are the team to beat this campaign.

I expect a tough season for Newcastle following their promotion from the Championship.

It will be interesting to see how many points they pick up away from home and, indeed, how much of the ball they have at Old Trafford on Monday.

Prediction: 2-0

He is back.....    I fkn hate him

MONDAY

Manchester United v Newcastle (2000 BST)

Man Utd v Newcastle

Manchester United always respond strongly after failing to win the league and they will be determined to win the Premier League title back.

They look like they have a nice mix in their squad and when you consider that they lost the league by one point last season despite missing a large chunk of their defence for a lengthy period, then I think Sir Alex Ferguson's side are the team to beat this campaign.

I expect a tough season for Newcastle following their promotion from the Championship.

It will be interesting to see how many points they pick up away from home and, indeed, how much of the ball they have at Old Trafford on Monday.

Prediction: 2-0

since by my logic him predicting a result for us is a bad thing im taking this as a positive sign,

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah,, what a twat he is. Accurately predicting that we'll hardly have the ball and lose.  :rolleyes:

His prediction of 2-0 is being kind.

Does Lawrenson live in a world of advanced binary, where only 0, 1 and 2 are used?

I've always wanted to write a computer program that could beat Lawro, just by always going for the home team or the top 4 team by 1 or 2 goals. I think it would have a good chance.

Yeah,, what a twat he is. Accurately predicting that we'll hardly have the ball and lose.  :rolleyes:

You think people are calling him a twat for that prediction? ??? :nope:

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah,, what a t*** he is. Accurately predicting that we'll hardly have the ball and lose.  :rolleyes:

You think people are calling him a t*** for that prediction? ??? :nope:

That depends whether you consider Ethigeordie a person or not.

Guest sittingontheball

ManUre are usually slow starters so we shouldn't get absolutely twatted. Two or three nil I suppose.

• 2 weeks later...

Wolves v Newcastle

Wolves v Newcastle

Newcastle's 6-0 win against Aston Villa was absolutely amazing, I have no idea where that came from. It was a great way to mark their first home game since returning to the top flight. I know they've played only one game but already you'd back the Magpies to take more points at home than the likes of Wigan, West Brom and Blackpool.

But this week they face Wolves and it is clear that Mick McCarthy's men are starting to look like a Premier League team, which is the highest compliment for a club looking to establish themselves in the top tier. They dug in last week at Everton, riding their luck in the first half before coming from behind to take a point. They're a good side at home and I think they'll edge it.

Prediction: 2-1

This Skunk thinks we lose on Saturday...

Wolves v Newcastle

Wolves v Newcastle

Newcastle's 6-0 win against Aston Villa was absolutely amazing, I have no idea where that came from. It was a great way to mark their first home game since returning to the top flight. I know they've played only one game but already you'd back the Magpies to take more points at home than the likes of Wigan, West Brom and Blackpool.

But this week they face Wolves and it is clear that Mick McCarthy's men are starting to look like a Premier League team, which is the highest compliment for a club looking to establish themselves in the top tier. They dug in last week at Everton, riding their luck in the first half before coming from behind to take a point. They're a good side at home and I think they'll edge it.

that actually makes me feel much better, always get a bad feeling when he predicts victory for us

Wolves v Newcastle

Wolves v Newcastle

This skunk :lol:

Wolves v Newcastle

Wolves v Newcastle

This skunk :lol:

Best insult ever. :lol: I'm nicking that.

I don't think that's a bad call tbh, we historically have struggled at Wolves, they've looked good early season, I would take a draw in a hearbeat from this one.

Agreed - I don't think they'll be among the strugglers this season.