Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

Would honestly have rather just kept Joselu if Carroll was going to be the 3rd striker signed.

Over the last two Premier League seasons, Joselu has a goal every 383 minutes and Carroll has one every 401 minutes.

Any assists?

Didn't check to be honest just wanted to add to context to the idea that joselu is the worst player to have ever stepped on a football pitch or that Carroll is the same player that left in 2011

According to whoscored, the source for the goal stats, Joselu has one assist in the last two PL seasons and Carroll has none.

I'm surprised. I don't watch much football these days, because it's shit, but I could've swore I'd seen Carroll grab a few knock downs.

I've got nothing against Andy Carroll, at his best he was a handful for any defence, but he never seemed the brightest lad at the best of times. It's more of an indictment of Bruce that he would come up with this idea that he can be a mentor to Joelinton which seems bizarre. He was notorious for having piss ups with his best mate Nolan when he was here.

In what world would anyone describe Andy Carroll as a mentor? What would he teach Joelinton, the fastest car route to the Fox and Hounds from Benton?

When you're a trash manager signing trash to take the heat off the fact you're trash and suckling on Mike Ashley's sweaty tit.

In what world would anyone describe Andy Carroll as a mentor? What would he teach Joelinton, the fastest car route to the Fox and Hounds from Benton?

Andy Carroll is Andy Carroll as a football player is Andy Carroll is Andy Carroll as a mentor.

Obvs.

Guest neesy111

Andy Carroll is Andy Carroll as a football player is Andy Carroll is Andy Carroll as a mentor.

Obvs.

Init.

Remember under Pardew we aimed every corner and free kick to Williamson at the back post. This will be the extent of Bruce's tactics, lumping it to Carroll at every opportunity. Just a shame for Bruce he'll probably be injured after 13 minutes like.

Guest covmag

He's literally Bruce's only hope this season isn't he. As soon as he and Gayle are fit, that's plan A.

Cant see him starting until xmas, we will be rooted to the foot of the league on 1 point