The Top10ometer™ (2022/23)

Kaizero

The Top10ometer™ (+ Top10ometer™ for Dummies)  

147 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top 10? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

2. 2. Will we finish top 10?

Another good result for us today.

I didn't like watching Brom today, they are not the same team they were a few weeks back and that slam dunk of a win will have to be worked for a little more next week. Watched the beginning of the Watford game, they looked surprisingly up for the game, didn't look like a team that has stopped playing. Not going to be an easy run in for us I think, We can still get to 50 points though, and if we do we will be comfortably in the top 10.

We're finishing 10th imo.

Was just studying the remaining fixtures of the teams around us from Brighton to Everton (13th to 8th). Everton and Leicester will pick up at least another win each and the teams below, Brighton, Watford and Bournemouth can't overhaul us unless with a spectacular change in current form - and they each have at least one very tough fixture in there. (Brighton in particular, who face Burnley, both Manchesters and Liverpool in their last 4 games).

10th it is, a spectacular achievement in itself given Ashely's 'shackling the club' policy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't we only in the bottom three for the time between another team winning and our own in the same week?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't we only in the bottom three for the time between another team winning and our own in the same week?

Nah we were in after the first game (doesn't really count) and after the Arsenal away game

Guest firetotheworks

Nah we were in after the first game (doesn't really count) and after the Arsenal away game

We were in the bottom 3 alphabetically after the first match. [emoji38] I'm not counting that.

Forgot about our position after Arsenal. Still a pretty amazing achievement like.

44 points is the lowest total needed to achieve a top 10 finish in Premier League history.

There's going to be a few stats like that because Man C have hoovered up so many of the available points this season.

Nicked from Reddit:

95a38922086d73fda2dfd57effb1c2e1.png

We lost by 3 or more goals only twice all season, with teams like Liverpool and Manchester City scoring for fun that's simply astonishing. The grit and determination instilled in this squad by Rafa was almost immeasurable, now it isn't. Incredible.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...