Other clubs’ stadiums

Disco

Don't remember seeing any Chelsea shirts when I was in Asia, even saw Citeh and Leicester.

I know Asia is obviously the mist coveted foreign market, due to its population size and relatively wealth, but Chelsea are massive throughout Africa and easily one of the top sides in America as well. They are a big and global name.

I see loads of Chelsea tops over here, more than Liverpool for sure.  Seeing a lot of City shirts aswell.

Do they really think they’re going to finish that stadium before the season starts?

No. That’s why they are starting the season at Wembley.

I thought the rule was you couldn't play at two different home stadiums in the same season?

It's Spurs, they got an exception to the rule.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly I have no :lol:. Kind and f sad, I actually used to like West Ham before all this nonsense.

Why?  They’ve always been utter cunts.

Just to add to this:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/council-under-scrutiny-for-40m-down-the-drain-in-olympic-stadium-deal-a3889086.html?amp&__twitter_impression=true

And while we're at it, this from KUMB's summer transfer discussions:

You'll probably think that all this Arnautovic being a more complete player than both Kane and Aguero is the talk of a few old fools looking at him through Claret and Blue spectacles but Arnautovic is stronger than either of them, keeps the ball better, can beat his man better, can score goals with both feet and heads the ball just as well if not better than both of them. That is, he is the complete centre-forward. Kane is brilliant at finding space for himself and scoring goals but someone else has to provide him with those goals. Arnautovic plays both provider and scorer. Aguero is similar to Kane only isn't as hard working. I'd have Arnautovic in my team before either of them.

• 3 weeks later...

New Spurs stadium yesterday

37958522_273792480081789_758775212006178816_n.jpg

Jesus that's gonna be outstanding when it's ready. Why did we have to get Ashley man, for absolute fucks sake.

That's sensational tbh.

Tottenham have made a payment to The FA to play their home games at Wembley until the new year with fears there could be delays over the construction of their new stadium.

Spurs had already planned to play their first home game against Fulham next weekend at Wembley.

But initial plans to play their next home fixture vs Liverpool at their new stadium on September 15 could now be shelved, with a contingency plan now in place in the event that the new stadium is not ready.

Daniel Levy now has Wembley booked up until 2019 for both Premier League AND Champions League home matches.